BRAND New Ideas!!!!!!

Ok, I really Thought these out. so Dont copy me.

#1: A Timed Self-Destruct for Vehicles.

#2: An Escape-Pod like a trans-pad, You selcet Where the pod will go.

Hope You like These Ideas and Maybie make them!

Comments

• #1: A Timed Self-Destruct for Vehicles.
    Ok. I've seen that in a few tribes 2 mods before. :p
    #2: An Escape-Pod like a trans-pad, You selcet Where the pod will go.
    More specific, please.
  • You spawn a escape-pod, Then You go somewhere and Selcet where it would land.
  • Should the time for self-destruction go automatically? Or do you have to press a button?
  • U press a button to start the count-down
  • An Escape-Pod like a trans-pad, You selcet Where the pod will go.

Sounds like the CCM drop-pod.
  • Shattered dreams... Rofl.
  • Awwww...
  • Lol, that is so sad, you guys just crushed his little heart =P
  • Yeah, sorry Zipperdude. Maybe Krash will make it for Metallic. :)
  • #2: An Escape-Pod like a trans-pad, You selcet Where the pod will go.
    alviss is using that on a grander scale.
    oops, did i just say that?
  • The drop pods are annoying. Even with the 'patch' they still like to go to 0.0.0 coordinates. By the way, this happens in ACCM too, you should fix this problem.
  • Yah, Eolk should.
  • Synoryth... I hate to kill your little lie, but it DOESN'T happen in ACCM, the issue was resolved months ago... I don't know what version of ACCM you are using, but it's not 1.3.
  • hey hey, be nice nukem. He hasn't been around in a while.
  • The drop pods are annoying. Even with the 'patch' they still like to go to 0.0.0 coordinates. By the way, this happens in ACCM too, you should fix this problem.

OMFG, the evil is back......
  • We already fixed that problem...
  • As I said...
  • you know when the weapons reload in CCM? it goes to the next weapon down, this is annoying because alot of people "accidently" fire the planetary cannon, (because like, EVERYONE on my server is A or SA this is really annoying)
    how about some sort of cooler way to reload?
    like a little messege that says "reloading"?
  • The hell are you talking about? There is no planetary cannon in CCM.
  • There is in his server, apparently.

But, i still think a reloading message would be cool.
  • Or maybe a voice that says "realoadin"
  • No, more of a series of sounds that would be interperted as reloading. I.e. for the shotgun, A series of clicks as you load the shells. or poeple could just not be stupid about it.

Oh, I've noticed a little thing with the shotgun. You fire all 8 rounds, and sometimes you can't switch weapons. When you can, you may or may not be able to fire your secondary weapon. And when the shotgun reload time is done, you automatically switch back to it. Wtf?
  • i agree with the clicky shotgun idea. I also have this weird problem with the weapons, whenever i try to fire the prototype it switches to my pistol, then my pistol has the prototype laser, then then i swith back to the prototype there is no laser and no aimer either. whys that?
  • Previous ACCMs didn't have that problem, what a heck you have messed up whit guns?! I wish i wouldn't have newer downloaded newest accms 1.3 worked fine
  • ninN, you are obviously editing CCM, and obviously don't know what you are doing. That is why there is so many bugs. Unless you are using TWM, then it definitely wont work.