It's Alive!!

My god you old cats are still kicking! Denier told me that the community was still alive, I refused to believe...but here you are! If anyone remembers me get in touch! You guys still go in-game much? Just need to brush up my skills...thats all :D

Comments

• Denier is attempting to kill us.
    hello ginga, welcome and enjoy your stay
  • Kill you?? Most out of character...hope you oldies are looking forward to our traditional '5000 metres from the boundary' RP epics :P
  • I believe uhh...
    Kaidolyth/Master-Chief/Concourpia
    And superdoe still do those antics, we love em ;)
  • No way! Master-Chief and superdoe both ring a bell... Are they still using my patented 'Bot for Breakfast' technique? haha
  • Yep. RP is alive aswell, but fading
  • I'll inject some new life! How many people are you getting on the servers nowadays...Denier said about 6!!
  • Psh, I know about 50 users. Com'n on and join. =) It gets fun.
  • I will do tonight! And I was saying 6 was alot haha, when I quit last time you were lucky to get 1 person in any server.
  • o.o BC regularly fills up.
  • The ACCM server fills up, also.
  • ...yeah, every time a new mod is released.
    The BC server hosts to 12 people with 5 more wanting a slot to open on a really good night,
    regularly, 6 people or more
    Less regularly, about 3
    Rarity, 0
  • Rarity, 0
    I wouldn't say that its rare to have 0 ppl on server when i join BC its empty but its because i live on GM+2
  • mmm, same for me too
  • ...yeah, every time a new mod is released.

Actually... The ACCM server fills up regularly. But you wouldn't know, you are too much of an idiot.

And ginga, I do remember you, I don't remember anything specific... I just remember seeing you around. And don't listen to Zaxxman, he gets 90% of what he says wrong, he's an idiot. RP'ing is pretty common in the ACCM Official Server during the weekends, since Eolk always sets up an attack on a Zombie Base in a random CTF map. And SnowFire, I know about 80 active construction members... Not 50. :)
  • Sigh....
    The sun will rise tomorow.
    This site will still be here.
    Glass is infact a liquid.
    oh look. 3/3, i make that a 100% score on correctness.
  • The sun will rise tomorow.
    Not in Alaska.
    This site will still be here.
    Not if there is a technical problem with the internet.
    Glass is infact a liquid.
    No it isn't.

You are 100% wrong.
    As usual.
  • This is a matter of perspective.
  • But it's all true.
  • Damn! You two are like an old married couple! lol!
  • We secretly are.
  • Explains alot. ;)
  • Blnukem...rings a bell as well! So many names! I remember old Combat Con, the days of giant cities on the ground and little squads parachuting in to wipe out the threat...oh the good old days. I'll have to check out this ACCM shiz, should be good with an ADVANCED in front! Can't wait, installing now.
  • I'll come join with whatever we do/roleplay if my computer is up by then (Playing Tribes on a new 9800GTX... hehe)

Your name seems a little familiar, I used to go by Avenger777. I don't remember much about when i first started playing, except that my first building got me kicked >_<
  • Damn! You two are like an old married couple! lol!
    We try to fit Alviss in there, too.
  • An old married triad then! =))
  • Haha, I'm not entirely sure...but I think I just got HIJACKED!
  • So you were serious about coming back to T2 con. Nice to have you back! :D
  • Apologies to Ginga.
    We all seem to be hijackers these days.
  • :eek:

I remember once on the old forums you had a sig on the public ftp that someone replaced with a picture of plastic dog poop.