TWM Updates

Well, I guess I can come back to tribes now. I have made some changes to TWM and added some new features to it.

First off, Zombie RPG Mode. I have been getting requests from a lot of people for this, so here you go.

Some of the features of Zombie RPG include a full working Day -> Night Changer, "Lethal Dusk", A Deadly time that occurs at nightfall, A Working Kill Rapiers in the light script and kill rapiers at morning, Rapiers Ambush you if you go into the dark.

Features to come to this include Random Zombie Spawning, Zombie AI Updates, so they use weapons, Improvements to my Guardia Defense Platform, New Commander options.

Second off, I improved the [F2] Menu. I added a "Server Center", where you can do some interesting things. Quiz Modes for the Server Center have been added. I will be adding a feature so if you pass a weapon quiz, you can bypass some of the rank requirements on weapons.

And possibly, more zombie types to come.

-6/9/08

I have Updated the [F2] Menu to contain specific sections in the weapons Information tab. Players who select that option will then choose a category from it relating to weapons, vehicles, and armor.

DX has provided information needed to get the zombies to have name tags and show on the CC. As well as applying skins to them.

A timer script has been added, players can use /timecheck to see how much longer until Day/Night comes in ZRPG.

DX has provided me a /time command to display the current time and date.

Comments

• First off, Zombie RPG Mode. I have been getting requests from a lot of people for this,
    You always announce your ideas before we do. I had the same thing planned for ACCM, but mine is a little more like "Dungeons and Dragons." :p
  • Roll the dice?
  • More like a dungeon master and people trying to get to a destination or something. Or, you could tell the server to do it and it'll take over. It'll get better in the making, I guess. We'll see.
  • Will it be based around the CC?
    you could probably edit the CC and make it cool.
    --> move here
    --> Attack here
    etc.
  • I'm sure I could make a few rough manipulations for that, however, to introduce new CC pop-ups would be clientside.
  • Well thanks for telling me you had ideas Eolk... -_-'
  • More like a dungeon master and people trying to get to a destination or something. Or, you could tell the server to do it and it'll take over. It'll get better in the making, I guess. We'll see.

That is sort of interesting. If you have played Gears Of War. I am looking for a game play sort of like that. Missions and all.
  • Non-instant death when a vehicle your in is destroyed
    perhaps 20% of the time, the vehicle that you're in will not completely blow up, and you get put inside the wreck, using spacebar to escape as usual
    this can open up for rescue missions
  • Non-instant death when a vehicle your in is destroyed
    perhaps 20% of the time, the vehicle that you're in will not completely blow up, and you get put inside the wreck, using spacebar to escape as usual
    this can open up for rescue missions

Non-instant Death is possible
    From what I know, the wreck idea is client-side.
  • non instant death...
    timed by the rising red line going up your screen.
  • explain this red line...

Edit:
    I will be adding Update information for the new things I have added to TWM in my first post.
  • I always think this thread is about Trackmania.
  • The screen becomes reddened after you have experienced advanced infection, or full zombification. this could be edited to slowly rise up the screen and NOT flash around like in infection scenarios
  • yea...no.
    That red damage flash is built into the engine, meaning you can't alter it to "rise up the screen"
  • Well, as ive seen during infection, there are different "deepnesses" of red.
    So, each stage can get worse as the redness deepens
  • The red levels can simply be accomplished by modifying the number in the damage flash command.
  • Theres your answer
  • Yes, but what would be the purpose of it anyways?
  • Medics get more of a chance before the body decomposes.
    This can be used for rescue missions
  • When I went to your website to download one of your mods it Had an error...
    see me at: http://simplestuff.brinkster.net
  • LOL. They think i own =STEALTH.
  • I saw that, too. They also forgot the Builder's Cult. :(
  • Lol, {NOS} is -Unknown Tribe Name-

It actually is... lemme go check how its spelled.... -Novus Ordo Seclorum-
  • It actually is... lemme go check how its spelled....
    Haha! You had to look up how it is spelled!
  • Just because you get pass marks for writing in your name correctly.
This discussion has been closed.