vazorlyth's abusing admin privliges

notce how Vazolyth abuse's his admin powers and acts like he can do watever he wants and can get away with it? well he shouldn't even be an admin because he takes ur buildings and kicks u just because he doesnt like u.

Comments

• From what I experienced yesterday, Slayr, you spammed on people's buildings, then, when the people tried to vote kick you, you called them racist things. This occasion can't be much different from yesterday's.
  • Yeah, you were obviously out to annoy WarWolf by building on his streets when he asked you not to. And I kicked you that first time because you used a racial slur and were being an overall asshole.
  • I don't notice that...

Also, you misspelled Vazolyth.
  • And I abuse Admin privledges on him, so it all works out.
  • kike is slang for a person of jewish religion or decent so that is not racist and as for nigga it is in the osirus voice pack so i never typed it i pushed buttons for it to come up oh and vazolyth still does not deserve to be an admin and i built OVER warwolfs pieces of shit building Not on and i do not see how 8meters above interfere's with anything over a sidewalk so yea stop being little bitchesand defending somebody that abuses his admin powers because vazolyth took my building multiple times the day after the warwolf shit
  • And you just got kicked for your actions again. Admins have told you REPEATEDLY not to use racist slurs (doesn't matter how you spell them), and you just did it again. CMDRBOB is now a witness thanks to his presence in the server today.

When you use "kike" in the fashion that you did, it becomes racist. You have typed it multiple times aside from using the OSIRIS voicepack. If you want to use the OSIRIS VP, you need to AVOID, or better yet, delete the N-word from it. I know from first-hand experience that it is editable. You were just kicked from the server roughly 5-10 minutes ago for typing it in your arguments.
  • Also, War's town is not a POS, I like it and I also remember Shane saying it was neat before...I think that makes it pretty good. Also, building 8 meters above someone, can interfere with a building of someone and annoy that person too
  • Also, War's town is not a POS, I like it and I also remember Shane saying it was neat before...I think that makes it pretty good. Also, building 8 meters above someone, can interfere with a building of someone and annoy that person too

Yeah I think Shane saying it's neat is a good, creditable way of saying his town is pretty good!

It wasn't 8m above the ground either. It was between 3 - 5 meters above. Maybe 8 feet, but no where near 24 feet (8m). 3 feet = 1 meter right?
  • 1 meter = about 3 feet, Yes
  • wow i say wat the definition of kike and i get kicked out of the construct bc how much more gay can the admins be in that server answer that bullshit
  • In conclusion, Slayr, just avoid using ANY racial slurs of any kind, don't chat spam, don't piece spam, and don't build on other people's buildings if they don't want you to. Does that about sum things up?
  • I do not care what racial slurs mean. We have asked you not to say them and you keep saying them.
  • darth u stfhu u are just act like a little kid so get off of t2 and get a life
  • KIKE is not a racial slur no matter how u use it
    for all u know i could be jewish
  • And you sure act like you're 16 years old.
    Edit: I do not care what you think. I think it is a racial slur.
  • Well guys, I think that Slayr is overall being immature, and stating facts that are not, and cannot be true. And FYI Slayr, Darth is older than you, so you cannot call him a little kid.
  • who are u in t2 exactly and y do u think kike is a racial slur answer that
  • oh yea y do i get kicked out of a server for saying the DEFINITION of kike anyway?
  • When you use the term "Kike" derogatorally it becomes offensive and therefore a racial slur.
  • Dictionary.com says it is a slur.
    "kike [...] (kīk) Pronunciation Key
    n. Offensive Slang
    Used as a disparaging term for a Jew."
    Source:
    Modern Language Association (MLA):
    "kike." The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Houghton Mifflin Company, 2004. 25 Jun. 2008. <Dictionary.com http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/kike>.
  • Saying the definition of a word is saying the word indirectly....

For example: If I say: You are a female dog. Then I basically said: You are a b***h.
  • It's not that you say the K-word, it's HOW you say it, and it's the fashion that you use it. When someone upsets you and you call them a [K-word], it becomes a derogatory, and therefore racist term. It's the same with with the N-word, as I've said before.

Edited by Vazolyth: Substituted terms.
  • Racial slurs will not be tolerated on the forums.
  • This is a rather amusing thread, it shows the inability of Slayr to comprehend the fact that he did something wrong, and Vazolyth is correctly fulfilling his role as an admin.

So then, Slayr, from what I have concluded from the posts in this thread, you spammed on or in WarWolf's town, then say a racist things multiple times. You are asked to stop, yet continue. You get kicked for this and complain on the forum because you too immature to accept the fact you did something obnoxious and stupid, and that you were correctly punished for your actions.

Next you start to argue with everyone in this thread who says you are the problem, not Vazolyth. Calling them, in DarthAndrew's case; "a little child." This is amusing, considering you yourself are a "little child" and continue to demonstrate that by saying Vazolyth is a bad admin for correctly punishing you as he should. You also continue saying racial slurs on the forum, although you have been asked to stop. This displays more ignorance on your part.

Finally... I have also witnessed your idiocy on the BC server, you tend to spam on buildings that do not belong to you. And complain like an idiot when you are told to stop. So, think for a second... Do you really think it's Vazolyth that is the asshole? To me, he is a great admin and a friendly guy. The only asshole I see here is you, Slayr. Spamming on people's buildings and calling them racist things, then complaining about how you got punished.

That's all I needed to say for now. And I hope for your sake, Slayr... You change your noobish and idiotic ways.
  • LOLOLOLOLOL!! this thread is SOOO funneh.... i mean Slayr dude, Vazo isn't abusive, he's just doing his ''job'' as an Admin :P and you srsly take everything up the ass, rofl...
    cmd you cant tell me what to do
    ... *DONG* An Admin has kicked Slyr..... LOLOL, i think i need some water
  • LOLOLOLOLOL!! this thread is SOOO funneh.... i mean Slayr dude, Vazo isn't abusive, he's just doing his ''job'' as an Admin :P and you srsly take everything up the ass, rofl...
    cmd you cant tell me what to do
    ... *DONG* An Admin has kicked Slyr..... LOLOL, i think i need some water

I think he was talking to CMDR when he said that too :(
  • Lol, yea he waz :p
  • This thread brings the phrase "digging a watery grave" to mind for some reason.

Through and through, what you need to do is learn to respect your peers and consider your actions. The admins try to keep the environment as comfortable as possible for all of the players, and if you're seen to be disrupting that, you will usually be dealt with as they see fit. Regardless of how angry it may make you, their judgement is trusted, and if you do feel the need to contest it, making spurious remarks about the person isn't the way to go about it. You'd best make sure you have some specific references with dates, times and the names of any witnesses if you want anyone to believe there is any truth to your claims.

Granted, the admins are human and do sometimes make mistakes. If you believe an action they took was unwarranted, try taking a minute to calm down and see if you can talk it over with them to sort it out between yourselves.

If you start intruding on other peoples' space, insulting players/admins, and hollering obscenities, of course somebody is going to get angry.
    Respect is a two-way street, and if you really look back at how you've treated people in this thread alone, you'd have to see how it's hard to blame them for getting a bit mad.

How would you react if the roles were reversed?
  • Another good point. And is basically my first post in a different viewpoint. Slayr, the thing we are trying to tell you is... Vazolyth was doing his role as an admin, you broke the rules and you were punished. Sometimes, it's possible to be punished mistakenly. But the main idea we are trying to get into your head is this:
    if you really look back at how you've treated people in this thread alone, you'd have to see how it's hard to blame them for getting a bit mad.

Also look at how you treat others in-game. Cursing at them and spamming on their stuff. If you never did that, this event would have never occurred.

Change your ways and all will be joyful. Continue your ways and all will be hell.
This discussion has been closed.