Song artists

Okay, so heres the thing, I need artists for the ShoutCast.
List off as many artists as you can think of, or can find, I will get the songs if you give the artists. If you can list off specific songs whether they are your favorites or otherwise that would be appreciated.

EDIT :: Don't be retarded, Don't ask questions, Just list off names.
EDIT2 :: I don't care if other people don't like the names you give me, just tell me who you like. Also, Any genre.

Comments

• ...so, what?
  • What genre are you looking for?
  • Leona Lewis, JoBros, Avril Lavigne, Alicia Keys, Fergie, Eminem, Fort Minor, Linkin Park, Baby Bash, Chris Brown, Mariah Carey, Pussycat Dolls, Paramore, Cassie, Jordin Sparks, T-Pain, Akon, Will I Am, NB Ridaz, Lil Rob, Ludacris, Baby Bash, The Who, Pitbull, Danity Kane, Lupe Fiasco, 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Eve, Nelly Furtado, Miley Cyrus(LOL), Timbaland, Usher, Lil Wayne, Boys Like Girls, We The Kings, Rihanna, Panic! At the Disco, McFly... Meh, i think that's it :D
  • AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, Skid Row, the Rolling Stones, Foo Fighters, U2, Aerosmith, Bob Marley and the Wailers (you don't have to throw him in, it's just a twist), Eric Clapton, Eric Johnson, George Thorogood, Allman Brothers, Guns N Roses, Eagles, Motley Crue, Queen, The Who, Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Beastie Boys, Scorpions, Sebastian Bach (not the old, classical dude, the guy nicknamed him), Sixx:AM, Soundgarden, 3 Doors Down, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Rush, Sugar Ray, Genesis, Ted Nugent, Three Days Grace, Tom Petty, Van Halen, ZZ Top, The White Stripes, ...

I could go on and on, but, those might be a few you would like, too, eye.

EDIT: Added one.
  • Metal is what I love.
  • I little bit of it is metal. Most of it is either rock, hard rock, or pop.
  • Black Sabbath, Amon Amarth, Pantera, Slayer, Metallica, Journey, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Guess Who.
  • Slipknot, Powerman5000, --(strictly morning tunes)--> O-zone. Wierd Al Yankovic.
    yadda yadda yadda, toss in some black metal
  • Black Sabbath, Metallica, Journey, Beatles, Guess Who.
    O-zone. Wierd Al Yankovic.
    Man, I missed a bunch. ;)
  • We forgive you
  • I don't.
  • I didn't ask for your forgiveness.
  • Leona Lewis, JoBros, Avril Lavigne, Alicia Keys, Fergie, Eminem, Fort Minor, Linkin Park, Baby Bash, Chris Brown, Mariah Carey, Pussycat Dolls, Paramore, Cassie, Jordin Sparks, T-Pain, Akon, Will I Am, NB Ridaz, Lil Rob, Ludacris, Baby Bash, The Who, Pitbull, Danity Kane, Lupe Fiasco, 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Eve, Nelly Furtado, Miley Cyrus(LOL), Timbaland, Usher, Lil Wayne, Boys Like Girls, We The Kings, Rihanna, Panic! At the Disco, McFly... Meh, i think that's it :D

What the FUCK?, 99% of that crap is MTV sold out bullshit e__e, get a dictionary and look up for what music really is.

Oh and, Nirvana and Pink Floyd.
    Also, A flock of seagulls, Soda Stereo, Los Prisioneros, Kasabian, Travis, Radiohead, lots and lots of Radiohead.
    The Doors.
    Oh dear, The Doors.
    The Rolling Stones.
    Stone Temple Pilots.
    Heck, maybe even Cockteau Twins!
  • Evanescence
  • Oh and, Nirvana and Pink Floyd.
    Also, A flock of seagulls, Soda Stereo, Los Prisioneros, Kasabian, Travis, Radiohead, lots and lots of Radiohead.
    The Doors.
    Oh dear, The Doors.
    The Rolling Stones.
    Stone Temple Pilots.
    Heck, maybe even Cockteau Twins!
    Evanescence
    All good stuff.
  • What the FUCK?, 99% of that crap is MTV sold out bullshit e__e, get a dictionary and look up for what music really is.

Damn straight.
  • I have to agree with Denier and Deflun, although I wouldn't put it the way they did...