Ok get this...

the other night around 3:00 AM eastern time :D I heard weird humming noises and saw a disc shaped well thing above my f'ing house so i paniced and got the rifle i keep in my house and shot at it(I admit that was a horrible idea I mean I could've started war of the worlds)well then the noises got louder and it decended down toward earth...the only thing I could think was oh S*** so i ran back inside and accidently turned on the flood light and its flew away. WTF I shown a light at the thing and it RAN WTF... :eek:

Comments

• lol...

It was a spinfusor disc.

I've seen two UFO's with my own eyes before, (that doesn't mean I think they were "alien," I just saw flying objects I couldn't explain) but the way you make it sound seems like a lie. No offense, it just seems too... Extraordinary.
  • Pumpkin, perhaps you should call the ghostbusters.
  • Call the mythbusters.
  • You were so sleepy that you saw things. ;)
  • lol...

It was a spinfusor disc.

I've seen two UFO's with my own eyes before, (that doesn't mean I think they were "alien," I just saw flying objects I couldn't explain) but the way you make it sound seems like a lie. No offense, it just seems too... Extraordinary.

Trust me i don't lie (much) not about this :eek:
  • You were so sleepy that you saw things. ;)

you know that wouldn't suprise me but it seemed really REAL :eek:
  • crud wrong profile
  • Wait, pumpkin and purple are the same person?
  • Wait, pumpkin and purple are the same person?

You just now realized this?
  • I never knew that.
  • Did you hear the "dink" as the bullet hit the thing/
  • What the fuck are you talking about?
  • Zaxxman was asking whether the bullet he shot from the rifle made a sound when it hit the "UFO." It was an attempt at a joke to loosen up the conversation.
  • ok we are bro's so dnt EVER CALL ME PUMPKIN PIE (im way sexyer) and i cant spell :-p

any other nicknames are fine
  • Can we call you insulting/impolite nicknames?
  • May I recommend starting a Tribe called =poop?
  • it just seems too... Extraordinary.

Sounds like every other close encounter to me. Except the shooting part.

Pie, you're my hero. When crazy shit goes down, people seem to freeze, which always ends in them gettin done-in... in movies.
  • i dont care what u call me just not ugly ppls names
  • Sounds like every other close encounter to me. Except the shooting part.

And that's my point.
  • ya know what i never got? like in the movies something is fling at there face and they ether stare it or close tere eyes? wtf will that do i close my eyes and it disapears :\
  • I hereby mark this thread as a load of bullsh*t. Pumpkin/Purple was so tired that he was hallucinating a UFO over his house and shot at nothing with his rifle. If he was as tired as I assume he was, he'd probably imagine the *Ding!* when the bullet supposedly hit the UFO.
  • purple pumpkin two diff ppl!
  • I have no comment.
  • Perhaps Ducky fell asleep while playing some sci fi game.