Dark Dragon DX's RPG

Comments

• The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.
  • Remember, type /Help for a list of useful commands.
  • The easiest way to kill a Zombie or anyone for that matter, is to aim for the head.
  • You can launch drop pods from Golem heavy transports by pressing your mine key while you're piloting.
  • *pushes mine key while above Blnukem, crushing him.*
    [VGO]Jack: Oops!
  • *pushes mine key while above Blnukem, crushing him.*
    [VGO]Jack: Oops!

Hello, I haven't seen you on TC forums before. :wave:
  • Hello, I haven't seen you on TC forums before. :wave:

First time I see you as well..

Btw , what forums are these?
  • The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.
    Hehe... funny story about that...
  • Keep on topic guys.
  • Keep on topic guys.

vgn: NO!
    vgxz: *SLAP!*
  • <:'O

extra 6 characters
  • <:'O

extra 6 characters

lol...+......
  • The reason that limit was implemented was because Turkey and Denier asked Krash to put it in so we wouldn't have short, stupid posts.

Blnukem has gone psycho, EVERYONE, Dial the nearest psych ward, It's huntin' Time!
  • Blnukem has gone psycho, EVERYONE, Dial the nearest psych ward, It's huntin' Time!

Right..
  • Turkey and Denier.

Those two should quit their bitching.
  • I've started on modding the F2 menu to be your PDA. It's in its early stages right now, but I'll gladly take ideas for it. :D

Note--
    I'm not too sure how to change the "SCORE" text, if at all possible without clientside mods.
    • pda1.jpg
    • pda2.jpg
    • pda3.jpg
  • Apparently Tribes 2 can't use more than one mission area per map, so I'm going to use triggers. BUT I can't seem to get them to work with the following code:
    function RPGGame::onEnterTrigger(%game, %triggerName, %data, %obj, %colobj)
    {
    messageall('msgall',"Test?");
    if (%obj.race $="Human" || %obj.race $="Bioderm" || %obj.race $="Drake")
    {
    messageclient(%colObj.client,'msgclient',"\c4You have entered "@%obj.race@" territory.");
    }
    else if (%obj.race $="Deadzone")
    {
    messageclient(%colObj.client,'msgclient',"\c4You have entered a deadzone. Your PDA will not function properly.");
    }
    else
    {
    }
    }

function RPGGame::onLeaveTrigger(%game, %triggerName, %data, %obj, %colobj)
    {
    if (%obj.race $="Human" || %obj.race $="Bioderm" || %obj.race $="Drake")
    {
    messageclient(%colObj.client,'msgclient',"\c4You have exited "@%obj.race@" territory.");
    }
    else if (%obj.race $="Deadzone")
    {
    messageclient(%colObj.client,'msgclient',"\c4You have exited a deadzone. Your PDA will now function properly.");
    }
    else
    {
    }
    }

Edit:
    Forget that, I just needed to set the datablock for it to work.
  • 9 seconds later.

Such an odd number... Make it 5 or 10 seconds.
  • Such an odd number... Make it 5 or 10 seconds.

Too bad.
  • Does anyone know how to contact the IS RPG mod devs? There's a few shapes I want to use from it..

1.) The fish model
    2.) Possibly that 'bag' model.
    3.) Possibly the cave interior.
  • And is very very mean to Ulrika Johnsson and did make her cry. Awwww
  • I've started on modding the F2 menu to be your PDA. It's in its early stages right now, but I'll gladly take ideas for it. :D

Note--
    I'm not too sure how to change the "SCORE" text, if at all possible without clientside mods.

If you need help with anything F2 menu related, I can gladly help you out. Unfortunately, I don't think you can change the 'SCORE' text.
  • Does anyone know how to contact the IS RPG mod devs? There's a few shapes I want to use from it..

1.) The fish model
    2.) Possibly that 'bag' model.
    3.) Possibly the cave interior.

Hrm, you said it would just be a classic add on, problem with adding custom models you then have get a clientside client.

Edit: I'm quite interested in this mod and would like to see most of it done. :)
  • Stop..... Double post time.

I'm working atm with one of the original devs who made t2rpg "Fina", To revive the T2rpg project, so far we're going good :D
    I got some info on what you can use.
    [05:47] <~OniLink> A Guy want to get in contact with the original devs to see if he can use some models and one or 2 textures for his mod?
    [05:47] <@Fina&gt; Did stuff for T2RPG, and Ironsphere which was a standalone torque game.
    [05:48] <~OniLink> Leme get you the post
    [05:48] <@Fina&gt; Depends on what he wants, some of the stuff I made which I wouldn't mind him using, not sure about some of the other guys though.
    [05:48] * Cat ([email protected]) Quit (Connection reset by peer)
    [05:48] * Cattus ([email protected]) has joined #tribes-rpg
    [05:49] <~OniLink> 1.) The fish model
    [05:49] <~OniLink> 2.) Possibly that 'bag' model.
    [05:49] <~OniLink> 3.) Possibly the cave interior.
    [05:49] <~OniLink> http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showpost.php?p=19757&postcount=69
    [05:51] <@Fina&gt; Now I did the bag model, don't mind if he uses it.
    [05:52] <@Fina&gt; The cave was someone elses work originally, not sure who, but I had to optimize it and finish it.
    [05:52] <~OniLink> Ok to use it?
    [05:53] <@Fina&gt; I personally have no problem with it.
    [05:53] <@Fina&gt; Not sure who originaly started it though.
    [05:56] <~OniLink> So no go with the fish?
    [05:58] <~OniLink> Guess not..
    [05:58] <@Fina&gt; Yeah I didn't do the fish.
    From #tribes-rpg
    I guess Cave and bag is fine, Just not fish. (many tribes2rpg players complained how hard it was the see the fish) Just make one.
    If you want to use the bag and cave, i can pass on your thanks to fina, or you can do it yourself.
  • If you need help with anything F2 menu related, I can gladly help you out. Unfortunately, I don't think you can change the 'SCORE' text.

Custom textures own.
    Hrm, you said it would just be a classic add on,

"Based On Classic"
  • --Update--

Finally did something to the PDA..
    • finally.jpg
This discussion has been closed.