Death's Elite

So, as you all know, I play ACCM a lot. Okay, who am I fooling, I play ACCM any chance I get. It's the best post-CCM mod out there. Kudos the devs, even Nukey. <3

Thus, I've been brutally exposed to the team machinations of ACCM. And find them extremely wanting. I'm often struggling to bring a group of individual loners into a concentrated, brutally effecient killing team, and usually end up failing in almost every instance, except lately on Deflun's server, where he promotes my...Authority? Experiance? What ever. Anywho.

Once the patch is out, I'd like to set up a squad, 4 strong including me. The team has to want to be a TEAM and not a group of guys with the same goal. That means working together, perfectly, and not always doing what you want to do. I'd head the team, and decide it's goals, but I'm not a dictator (most of the time) and would listen to the squad's viewpoints.

But, working as a team takes training and practice. I would want practice times, with evaluations after. The practices would cover everything. From rescues, to defense, to hit and runs, to full scale assaults. A bit much, yes, but I think it'd be worth it.

Not only these, but I'd also like to use voice communication instead of text chat, due to the fact that talking is FAR faster and easier then typing.

As for dead set requirements, nothing more then a lot of game time, an open mind, and a will to be the best.

If you're intrested, contact me on one of the forums, or in game when the patch is up.

Comments

• So, as you all know, I play ACCM a lot. Okay, who am I fooling, I play ACCM any chance I get. It's the best post-CCM mod out there. Kudos the devs, even Nukey. <3

Thus, I've been brutally exposed to the team machinations of ACCM. And find them extremely wanting. I'm often struggling to bring a group of individual loners into a concentrated, brutally effecient killing team, and usually end up failing in almost every instance, except lately on Deflun's server, where he promotes my...Authority? Experiance? What ever. Anywho.

Once the patch is out, I'd like to set up a squad, 4 strong including me. The team has to want to be a TEAM and not a group of guys with the same goal. That means working together, perfectly, and not always doing what you want to do. I'd head the team, and decide it's goals, but I'm not a dictator (most of the time) and would listen to the squad's viewpoints.

But, working as a team takes training and practice. I would want practice times, with evaluations after. The practices would cover everything. From rescues, to defense, to hit and runs, to full scale assaults. A bit much, yes, but I think it'd be worth it.

Not only these, but I'd also like to use voice communication instead of text chat, due to the fact that talking is FAR faster and easier then typing.

As for dead set requirements, nothing more then a lot of game time, an open mind, and a will to be the best.

If you're intrested, contact me on one of the forums, or in game when the patch is up.

o_O?...

Anyway... That reminds me. I'm making a clan for ACCM when Elec's patch is done. I've said this in-game a couple times, now I'm posting it. Assuming the tribes/clans will work as Elec says they will.
  • So, as you all know, I play ACCM a lot. Okay, who am I fooling, I play ACCM any chance I get. It's the best post-CCM mod out there. Kudos the devs, even Nukey. <3

I'd join, but it depends on who's in with me. And I don't have a mic to use, but my typing is pretty fast. :D
  • I'd join, but it depends on who's in with me. And I don't have a mic to use, but my typing is pretty fast. :D

I can't join... I'm a natural leader, me and Snow would argue way too much. :p
  • o_O?...

Anyway... That reminds me. I'm making a clan for ACCM when Elec's patch is done. I've said this in-game a couple times, now I'm posting it. Assuming the tribes/clans will work as Elec says they will.

Oh? I just noticed your post. :lol:
  • Oh? I just noticed your post. :lol:

Lies. :lol:
  • Snow i'd love to be apart of your team im a good builder in ACCM but the thing is with me playing ACCM i do Rpg games and some Pvp Rpgs i dont just kill just for the heck of it i like a story behind the game or Rpg like deflun i build things on a realy Detailed scale most of my builds take about a week or more.

Any way sonw y dont you host your own server? i see everytime when your on you have a realy good ping try hosting your own.

Elite Arbitar421
  • Bln, I'll sign up for your clan happily, just like when I met you. =)

DDDX, I'd be happy to work with you. =)

Cryo, the squad will indeed include building, but it will be preset and agreed upon designs, rather then tossing up random structures. As for the RPG and such, the squad I'm hopefully making is gonna be an efficent team in ANY situtation, RPG or not. That includes Just killing zombies and each other for absouletly no purpose.
  • *cough* well when ever i get a my full speed internet and finally get ahold of falcon, well 2 on 4 your guys :)

and well win :P
  • I'd enjoy getting back to combat in Tribes 2. Count me in if you wish.

~Syn~
  • *cough* well when ever i get a my full speed internet and finally get ahold of falcon, well 2 on 4 your guys :)

If I join their team, we'll own you. :p
  • If I join their team, we'll own you. :p

Stupid Eolk.
  • You'd be surprised, Dond. Me and Zaris aren't exactly newbies when we work together. Besides, I still gotta train the idiots.
  • I'll gladly burrow you my server...
    If I haven't screwed with my T2 folder enough..

And I'd be more than glad to admin you during your event e.e
    We could get into building the HQ for your squad around here whenever you want :P, I'm kinda afraid I'll start developing roots for TC, I'd hate to find my kingdom dead.

Dun forget about meeeeeee!
  • Dun forget about meeeeeee!

What about you? ;)
  • Thank deflun, I'd appreicate that muchly. Your RPs would also provide excellent practice.

Numbuh, good to hear. =D
  • Numbuh, good to hear. =D
    Yes, it is good to hear, isn't it? I cant wait to battle like this :D
  • That likely won't be a for a few months, when I have you guys trained to the way I like. >.>
  • snow, i wish to join... not much else i could say really... XD

EDIT: exept i cant get rid of this hud script meaning ive no rets with custom weaponry... thant means instead of crosshairs and such, its just blank...
  • Ask God when he's done with the patch.

(for noobs, God = Elec)
  • i speculate it should be done by saturday or sunday, but then im nmot sure, you'd have to ask the brainz behind the operation to be honest snow...
  • Time flies when your blowing zombies in half. Ill join!
  • lol it seems very quickly obvious that snow wont have a small group of elites, he's going to have a massive army of d00msters that will destroy everything and everyone that doesnt bow down to the obvious masters >=D
  • yes see you all dont realize though that because you dont understand... that ccm has many features no one ever really utilizes IE high altitude drop pod insertions :) me and falcon... know them all due to i made them and falcon gave the ok on every idea i added.

You WILL play with a enemy you dont understand, i guarantee it...

P.S. BL i want the command satelite upgrade in before i get around to playing, btw

Game time will be somewhere between the 28th of Nov to the 6th of Dec, awaiting word from falconblade on time.
  • yes see you all dont realize though that because you dont understand... that ccm has many features no one ever really utilizes IE high altitude drop pod insertions :) me and falcon... know them all due to i made them and falcon gave the ok on every idea i added.

You WILL play with a enemy you dont understand, i guarantee it...

P.S. BL i want the command satelite upgrade in before i get around to playing, btw

Game time will be somewhere between the 28th of Nov to the 6th of Dec, awaiting word from falconblade on time.

Dond! you back of Helium! Dun forget aboot me in your wicked awesome task force thinger.
  • Emp, you're a traitor.

Dond, anything you use will quickly be adapted to my tactics. As soon as you reveal things I don't know about, I'll drill my squad until we're experts at it.

As for Death, I WILL have a small squad of elites, I'll trim down recruits to the best and then work with them. I'll more than happily train others though. As most know, my tactics may seem like mayhem, yet I hardly ever die. ;D
  • I'd join, but it depends on who's in with me. And I don't have a mic to use, but my typing is pretty fast. :D
    I think i'm the 8th person to quote this but thats beside the point.
    If I join can I play with the fire? I'm a beast with fire. Fire good pumpkin pie like fire. :D
  • Gosh darn it I used the wrong quote
  • P.S. BL i want the command satelite upgrade in before i get around to playing, btw.

o_O...

Damnit Eolk...
    As most know, my tactics may seem like mayhem, yet I hardly ever die. ;D

Unless I'm around. ;)