ACCM Studios

This thread is for ACCM related movies or movies made by the Dev team.

Comments

• Bump. Added another video.
  • I can't see the videos. Might be that damned virus I can't seem to get rid of. :(
  • Mmm...

Note:
    My clock isn't correct, I never bothered to set it yet. :D

I think your computer suffers malaria.

Oh, btw.

OLD REPUBLIC FTW
  • OLD REPUBLIC FTW

Hellz ya.
  • Eolk helped me get rid of the virus. :D

I needed to put

# Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.
    sadasfcasf

That's your hosts file, there shouldn't be anything besides de 127.0.0.1 thingie (besides all the comments that go after #'s)

If it has been edited, then you've been infested for good, and you don't really want that to happen.

The hosts file is an evil thing to mess up with.
  • I'm thinking about making a new ACCM movie, but not as random as ACCM Ninjas. It would actually have a storyline to it. Of course I need actors, a plot, and a name for the movie. Suggestions are welcome for the story/name and feel free to apply as an "actor" for this movie. If it means making a custom map and custom scripts for events, then I'll whip them up. So post whatever you think of and I'll glue the best ideas together.

UPDATE: Don't suggest anything ridiculous like SnowFire pwning 30 zombie lords with an empty shotgun or Dark Dragon DX summoning an alien invasion... Be reasonable.
  • I'm thinking about making a new ACCM movie, but not as random as ACCM Ninjas. It would actually have a storyline to it. Of course I need actors, a plot, and a name for the movie. Suggestions are welcome for the story/name and feel free to apply as an "actor" for this movie. If it means making a custom map and custom scripts for events, then I'll whip them up. So post whatever you think of and I'll glue the best ideas together.

UPDATE: Don't suggest anything ridiculous like SnowFire pwning 30 zombie lords with an empty shotgun or Dark Dragon DX summoning an alien invasion... Be reasonable.

what about dark dragon dx pwning 30 zombie lords with an alien invasion?

Or, what about filming one of my epic RP's B:?
  • a 4 man special operations insetion into a underground compound to destroy, some prototype, and when they find the prototype... the team attempts to escape the compound because its being used on them...

basically the mother of all zombies... the demon mother is freed and thus starts the zombies.

This will show some good use of vehicle insertion options (thinking drop pods). The ability to be sneaky, Player versus player (getting to prototype), good use of tactical equipment (smoke nades, white outs), and then ... zombies...
  • Yep. That's right, the best torrent client available is the source of your problems. It definitely wasn't the trojan you downloaded. :rolleyes:

Every file I downloaded with that crap gave me problems. Last time I used it resulted in me needing to wipe my hard drive. (On my old computer) So yes, uTorrent is likely to cause a problem.
  • i got some random tracks togther and put them into a zip, its for the video makers but also for those who like music, (random batshit added for nukem because i can but also because of his ninjas movie XD) hopefully theres something for everyone, if i cant upload it in my message edit then ill try and get it hosted =/

EDIT: HERE IT IS!!............ *silence* er... not quite.... nukem.... if you come online ill send you them thru my im X_x
  • Lol SnowFire pwning 30 zombies with an empty shotgun. XD
    I thank you for the credit in my ablities though. ^.^ <3

But, anywho, what about something like red versus blue? It'd be pretty simple, we could all act normal and film it. LUlz. XD

But seriously, why not a 4 man elite team sent in to take down a demon lord in a complex or city? We can add nifty stuff, but we need a main plot first.
  • Thread Updated... Stay on topic guys... Random posts and arguments are for the ACCM Entertainment Thread, not here.
  • If someone can give me a main plot, I can flesh it out. ^.^
  • Here's an idea, a 4-6 man/women/bioderm/man with bot voice/ect team sent in to destroy an zombie hive but the soon realize that that the zombies have bred a super zombie which (at first) is unkillable.then it ends with them destroying the hive killing the queen(a rapier-demon-ravenger) thing then some rouge dropship pilot trasports them to the alpha base. Then end of season one.

What do you think?

my only request is that I have a killing/burning role. *hint, hint*

The best part is we can make it up as we go along.
  • Triple post. Ouch.
  • Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!
  • So what do you think about my idea?
  • So what do you think about my idea?

What?...
  • Star forge XD
    I still have that game
  • OK, i know this isn't the right thread but w/e.
    something is wrong with my accm. O_O
    i downloaded a new verion from one of eolks posts, and now its more or less exactly the same apart from zombies don't face the right direction and you cant build stuff.
    explination? :O
  • Eolkified download, what do you think?
  • Blame elk
  • Blame elk

Yeah, Eolk did it.
  • OK, i know this isn't the right thread but w/e.
    something is wrong with my accm. O_O
    i downloaded a new verion from one of eolks posts, and now its more or less exactly the same apart from zombies don't face the right direction and you cant build stuff.
    explination? :O

Why the fuck did you post that in this thread?
  • OMG Nukem howdy there partner :p just remembered about KOTOR great game man i think i might base some new ships from that game >:P ALSO IF PIMP CAN BE OF ANY USE let him know.... :)
  • What? shove some havoc's together and call it an ebon hawk?
    I'd actually like that
  • well actually i can do it without vehicle textures...dont get me wrong it'd still come out nice.
  • Yyyyeesss! yoou musst!
  • This thread is for ACCM related movies or movies made by the Dev team.

AKA, CamtasiaStudio used?
This discussion has been closed.