HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!
(who knows / remembers me)

WHAT'S UP!!!!

Comments

• Hey DS, long time no see
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!
    BTW: I have no idea who you are.
  • Thank people, oh and WarWolf, i figured you didn't know me, i've been around T2 for years, retired and moved on to other games, but i still stop in here from time to time and say hi to all these people cause they're awesome.
  • Hey chaps. Don't know if any of you guys know me but I used to play about 4 years ago. Had a construction clan around the time of .67 called |ACC| or the Atomik Construction Corps :)

Safe

Spin
  • Hey chaps. Don't know if any of you guys know me but I used to play about 4 years ago. Had a construction clan around the time of .67 called |ACC| or the Atomik Construction Corps :)

Safe

Spin

I probably know you. :p
  • hey, i think i remember you ;P

Safe

Spin
    I remember you vaguely.
  • no recalection here, but i haven't been around in a while
  • Look! Its Lil Papa!
  • Look! Its Lil Papa!

:eek:

HOLY SHIT!!!!
  • LOL, hey what's up Super, and Bl
  • LOL, hey what's up Super, and Bl

The sky?
  • Thank people, oh and WarWolf, i figured you didn't know me, i've been around T2 for years, retired and moved on to other games, but i still stop in here from time to time and say hi to all these people cause they're awesome.
    Who is WarWolf?
  • smart alek, i was refering to you, because it says "A.K.A....." so i was refering to that
  • I'm SuperDoe!
  • No, your Jack. I'm SuperDoe.
    He stole my Ban Sword! THIEF!
  • You always know who is SuperDoe, the size of his mouth give him away <(^_^)>
  • Well, as of this point, i WAS with the SimGameIt clan, and it looks like i am being banned out, so as of this point i will be with the FSX Fleet full time, not official yet, but i am hoping it gets resolved before i leave for good.
  • Hello!

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE! :mad:
  • *slaps Nukem*

BAD NUKEM!!! BAD!!!! :mad:

DX you fine, long time no see. :wave:
  • Hello DX, and Merry Christmas :D
  • SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE! :mad:

/me pwns Blnukem with an alien invasion.

Reference to ACCM Studios. :lol:
  • No, your Jack. I'm SuperDoe.

Looks like the physcotherapy didn't work...
    He stole my Ban Sword! THIEF!

Again? Dude... put that in a safe or a glass case with a sign that says,
    "Break incase of Asshat".
  • Again? Dude... put that in a safe or a glass case with a sign that says,
    roflmao!
  • Again? Dude... put that in a safe or a glass case with a sign that says,
    Good idea! snatches back ban sword and tosses in a little display case and builds a sign that says "BREAK INCASE OF ASSHAT" next to a sign that says "KEEP AWAY OR BE BANNED" /me notices MC's signature on the 2nd sign O.o
  • Wow, a 6 month vacation and it's all tipical stuff, wow.........SPAM FEST!!!!!!

WOOOO!!!!!!