Construction Mod Tutorial System

This is the thread I mentioned about to check on the new Construction In-Game Tutorial System I am Developing. CIGTS For Short. (Me and DoL Pronounce it 'Cig - Tis')

Current Version : 0.03 Alpha
Developer : Phantom139
Co Developers : DarknessOfLight

CIGTS NEWS

CIGTS is back in development again. I have updated the version number to 0.03 Alpha pending the latest bug and scope fixes to the project.

These are the tutorials I will be making:

Lesson 1: Welcome To CIGTS
Lesson 2: Learning The Controls
Lesson 3: The Box Project
Lesson 4: Improving Your Box
Lesson 5: Efficiency
Lesson 6: Thyth's Merge Tool For Dummies (I like this title :D)
Lesson 7: Lights On!
Lesson 8: Completing The Box

More To Come?

/----
INFORMATION UPDATES
/----

Version Alpha 0.03

**Modified the Chat Command Structure to run on a Switch Case Statement, this compacted the file a little and made it easier to read.
**Fixed the scope errors in the package that would prevent clients from progressing in lesson 2.
**The Package activation now loads properly
**Added a lesson, the new lesson 5 "Efficiency" will discuss the piece limit and lead into the usage of the merge tool, Expect that lesson to be done around V 0.07 or 0.08.
**Removed the old .cs file for now, pending further additions.

---

Version Alpha 0.02

Lesson 2 is complete
Fixed an error in the switch statement
CIGTS Server info now displays 20 Seconds after a client is "ready"

---
Version Alpha 0.01

Lesson 1 is complete
- Name Changed To Welcome To CIGTS

Base functionality commands are complete:
- /CIGTS
- /BeginLesson
- /EndLesson
- /Progress
---
  • CIGTSLogo.jpg

Comments

• Ok, I have decided for lesson 1 to use names of other mods in the system. If you would like your mod featured in CIGTS, please let me know here.
  • Ok, I have decided for lesson 1 to use names of other mods in the system. If you would like your mod featured in CIGTS, please let me know here.

Nice handwriting.

Psst.. The text tool is your friend!
    • lol.jpg
  • Lol. I still don't care.. But, care to drop by my server some time?
  • Ugh.. I should consider myself dead for reviving such an old thread.. but it is better than making a new one.

I was digging through some of my old scripts and found CIGTS...

Apparently there are still noobs to construction out there, So I decided to go ahead and start working on this again. I have modified the first post to fit the current 8 Lesson plan, as well as fixed the syntax and scope errors in the first.
  • I recomend photoshop. >.>
  • Wait, I think I remember this.
  • Yeah, I've started progress on CIGTS again. I'm also holding of the release of TWM2 for now. I was originally planning to release it yesterday. But there are still a few bugs to sort out.

And I was planning on adding CIGTS to TWM2 for a short period of time so server hosts could have a look at how this system is run and all.