Now accepting admin applicants!

For the first time in six years, The Construct is opening its applications to the public! Our Resources & Logistics division has done an alright job of bringing the forms up to date, and will be handling the recieval of all applications for submittal to the head office. Unfortunately I wasn't able to convince the head office to allow the agreements themselves to be posted here, but if you guys fill out form 0083b and check the appropriate box at the bottom we'll be able to send it to you.

You can fill out a form and send it back at any time to the address provided. Processing can take anywhere from a day to a year with all the backload around here, and there is a waiting list, but the sooner you get it sent back, the better your chances!
Also, I'm told it's alright if you leave out a detail or two in section A as long as you explain why in the final section; and just do your best and be honest on the rest.
They left out the multiple choice questions this year because they were a bit out of date, so you guys get a bit of a break compared to the old applicants. :)

Comments

• Ah, the good ole 0083b form. Brings back memories.
  • Rofl... That is pretty funny.
    If the two AFK players are using 251 pieces, and the other four are using 327, and one of the four removes 34 pieces, how many pieces are you using?
  • 0_o, When I asked Months ago, I did not expect a freaking long document. I do not see the purpose of having to "Fill out" a form for admin. Sorry, count me out.
  • Believe me, if you get accepted through the 0083b, you get a lot more than just admin on a server. It doesn't take long to fill out, and the benefits last a lifetime. You don't need to apologize, people have been asking for this form to be made public for years.
    The forms back in the day were about twice as long.
  • Wow, you guys were actually able to get a form prepared. Last i heard, the bureaucracy was so bad, one guy was filing paperwork from 2002. :P

I'm glad i'm in the field, rather than at the desk.
  • I lost interest in admin when Krash enabled multiple saves on the server...
  • if I knew how to edit and save a pdf i might actually fill one out. after my last final tomorrow i will have absolutely nothing to do...
  • Get a job?

I find harsh physical labour is good for the soul.
  • o, well, i meant for a few days. i am going to be working full time and taking dlp classes a few days after i get back to japan.
  • This should be stickied
  • how would one fill it in? when i accept the attachment i get sent to the url.
    EDIT: screw that...
    who do i sent it to>
  • Um.. what Krash said to me yesterday was, to print it out, send it by mail, or print it and copy it onto your computer with a scanner and send it that way.
  • Oh, and it tells you where to send it at the bottom of the second to last page.
  • bah....my scanner is still broken
  • The fact that it's looks like an official employment form kind of drove me to think it was kind of exaggerating.
  • The fact that it's looks like an official employment form kind of drove me to think it was kind of exaggerating.

Thats the beauty of it!
  • Thats the beauty of it!
    Are you joking? I mean... honestly. It has a form where it asks for your name, address, birthdate, etc. It's like... real employment.
  • Wow. This comes out right when I officialy quit Tribes. :'(
  • Why would you quit? T2 is such a fabulous game.
  • Eolk, it said it was ok to leave out some info in the first bit....
    read the post you tard
  • Yes, it says "some," not "all." The fact that it's like an official employment form made me think it was a type of joke. I'll take the test just for fun, though.
  • mmh. it did have me think about that,
  • This is no joke. Fill it out or don't, it's your choice. Questions left blank are taken into consideration along the same line as the rest of the application.
  • 0_o, When I asked Months ago, I did not expect a freaking long document. I do not see the purpose of having to "Fill out" a form for admin. Sorry, count me out.

Forget that. I looked into it and it seems like a few math problems that I can solve. Do you mind if I mearly edit the PDF file on my computer and send it via email?

Me has no scanner and I never send letters
  • My printer is a scanner, but it's hooked up to a printer server, requiring me to go through a lot of trouble to get the scanner functional. I'm asking the same question Phantom is. :p
  • Might as well if you have no other way.
  • I shall get to work on that asap.

Edit: Sent Application as text. Attached Q1 and Signature.
  • I'll shoot at it this weekend.
  • You aren't going to force old timers such as myself to fill out an application, are you, Krash? >_>
  • o, well, i meant for a few days. i am going to be working full time and taking dlp classes a few days after i get back to japan.

Oh, i see... right on.