Need help whit server list

How do i make my server so anothers can see it (on list) and can join it? ? plz help me :(

Comments

• You'll need to forward a port (and probably disable your firewall), then host off of the forwarded port.
  • can u give more info? sry,... cuz im a noob sry
    and im not real anglisch
  • english*
  • You'll have to ask Krash about that.
  • Are you behind a router, and if so, did you set up the network yourself?
    If you have the brand and make of the router I can give more exact instructions.
    If you didn't set it up you may need someone else to set the ports for you.

For most common routers, you will find the administration panel at http://192.168.1.1/ or http://192.168.0.1/, and the default login will be "root" or "admin". If you're able to access the page, port forwarding will likely be under "Applications & Gaming" or a similar header, from which you can set the ports you want to be forwarded (Usually 27999-28000 UDP) to a specific machine.

You can find your current machine's address by double-clicking the local connection in your windows network connections manager, or looking for a status/info page on the router's administration page.
  • hmm,... i dont understand it sry
  • Is your computer connected directly to the internet/modem, or does it connect to a small rectangular box before the connection? Or is it connecting wirelessly?

If it connects to a box or is wireless, find the box, look for words and numbers on it and write these down. Post them here.

Ultimately if it is not on the default settings you will have to find the person who set it up.
  • i (we) setted it up and euh its directly 2 the comp
  • If you are connected directly to the internet, you do not need to forward any ports.

If it's not showing up on the master, you likely have a firewall blocking the executable from transmitting or receiving. You'll need to either manually change the settings on the firewall, or disable it completely to allow the server to function properly.
  • I was having that problem after i moved from Professional to home(xp),i just disabled my firewall and everything worked.When i was had professional i didn't had any problems whit firewall..
  • i desabled it and i dont see my server in list?
  • i have that same problem, (sometimes, randomly) no clue why.

is the server dedicated? if it isnt it should be, that will definatelly work.
  • ty, gonna try now
  • if all else phails, cry
  • yes yes, dont wrry ill cry with you ;)
  • and ill put onions out for you :)
  • Lolz =P
  • lol sry but idk isnt this a help... whatever
    ? and euh it didnt work
  • You either have a firewall, a NAT router, or both. Until you configure those properly, you will not be able to to host a game that is visible to other people on the Internet.

End of story.