Eolk's Recordings

After going through all of my recordings, these are the ones I will let you view for your pleasure. Please note that in some of them, I seem kind of spazzy. A few of them, I was, but in most of them, it was the recording's fault, not mine.

Comments

• Here are a few preview screenshots. If you think these are interesting, you'll LOVE the recordings. :p
    • _Wrong and Blnukem.PNG
    • Tank Sub.png
    • Viper Spinning 2.PNG
    • The Epic Planet Transport Failure Incident.PNG
  • How do you play .rec files without using them in the T2? Or how do you convert them to a .mp4 format? LordSega^ did it, and I have no clue as to how.

Also, Eolk, Look in the ACCM Forum... Snowfire is being an idiot today... Saying ideas he is not even remotely related to, are his...
  • I thought the only way to play them was tribes 2.

[Edit]
    There are converters out there. Google it, and you'll probably find a few.
  • Aparantly not..
  • Apparently, a program called VideoReDo can re-write .rec files (assuming that tribes2 .rec files are the same format as other programs' variants). I don't feel like installing more temporary stuff on my computer, so, you can find out, blnukem.

[Edit]
    Found a link: http://www.videoredo.com/.
  • Thanks, Eolk, and yell at snowfire for me? he is saying Synoryth's Smoke Extraction Beacon is his... I drove him into the ground twice about lying... its is your turn =D
  • Synoryth sent it to you?
  • No, snow is being an idiot in saying it was his idea...
  • I think everyone will enjoy this...
  • Oh. That's because he thought he should've taken credit for it because he tried to add details on to it. Personally, I think that'd only work in variant tribes 2 (a.k.a. base) because ACCM is not the mod you want to try to do AI like that. :p

Maybe when we decide to make training maps, snowfire. :p
  • That is a good idea, Eolk, Training Maps... Consider that possibility in future versions of ACCM.
  • That recording is pretty good. Features "yours truly" in it. :)
  • Don't spoil it! Let them watch...
  • Some of these feature you, blnukem. The ones with you and Wrong were hilarious.

My browser cut that off for some reason...
  • I know... You got the recording when Krash smashed me with an MPB? or when dead was chasing me around that ship with a laser rifle?
  • The one where you were getting chased.
  • Come on, I was expecting more people to view these recordings other than blnukem. I would REALLY appreciate feedback about us acting like morons in the recordings.
  • We were morons in the recordings... There, Happy?
  • No, because you were on the forum all day. I want other people to view them. I didn't post them for nothing. :p
  • I'll have a look at them later tonight. ;)
  • Thank you very much! :)
  • that converter is pathetic, it's only a trial
  • It's probably the best out there. Oh well, all the "good" (are they really good, though?) programs cost money.

Are you willing to pay?
  • Eolk, one thing you need to know........i'm flat broke at the moment, my parents stopped my allowance i don't know ho long ago, and i've been broke since about half way through summer, i was going fishing a lot, so guess where my money went to.
  • Get a job? Own the internet? Plenty of options for getting money.
  • Hey, uh Thyth, F.Y.I, i've tried, not many options for a 13 year old to get money from
  • Mow someone's lawn? Rake someone's leaves? If you're a recluse, that's understandable...
  • Or maybe it's an excuse, maybe he hasn't tried getting any jobs?
    Ewww.... Laziness...