Advanced Combat Construction Mod

Lots of people are asking about my ACCM mod, so this is just for a brief description about ACCM and what has been added, just to inform everyone who has been asking for the past two weeks.

1. New Chat Commands
2. New Vehicles
3. New Armors
4. New Maps and Gametypes
5. Turrets now Shoot Zombies

Also many other things, This is just a Brief description, if you want more info, head to the ACCM Website: http://www.freewebs.com/advancedccm

*3 years later*

EDIT:

ACCM is full of stuff. Just like your mom. ;)

Comments

• This new Mod is FAR better than the old CCM, and it's become my new fav. Try it out ^.^
  • Need I say more?
    Go visit my website if you want the latest version!

*3 years later*

EDIT:

Poster above is retard.
  • Latest version? Please. What about the "private" ones? Isn't 1.0 just out?
  • 1.1 is out, Eolk... I finished removing most of the bugs yesterday and I released it. Also, 1.2 wont be out for a few weeks... it has many issues and I need to add ALOT of things to it. (The 1.2 Beta will be only released to the Dev team and trusted friends, so they can help find bugs until it is ready for the public)

*3 years later*

EDIT:

Balls. That is all.
  • Why JUST the dev team? You know, quantium had their own little testers too. Don't you think you should give it out to some of your trusted friends? :p
  • Did you even read the message?
  • haha, apparently not. Besides... everyone knows the post above yours is just a footnote :D.
  • Mmmm... Total pwnage... Me and Eolk are working on our Anti-Zombie AI unit... Should be fun when it is completed!!!

*3 years later*

EDIT:

ZOMFG lollollolololollllllolololololllzzz

My uber level 36 superr-anti-zombie-turret-bot will pwn your level 6 gun-turret thingy. :p
  • is it a commando? :D
  • Speaking of commandos, I wonder what that concept was. Dondelium left a fragment of the commando code commented out in server.cs (just the execution of the script). Last time I saw him, we all pressured him to make anti-zombie AI, and he said he would. We haven't heard from him since...

I really want 3.2 to be completed soon... :p
  • I want it too... Mainly for the AI... ^_^
    Eolk... What have you done since yesterday? I'm planning on getting a few maps done today also a few chatcommands and maybe a replacement for the RX-12. that /ListZombieSpawns command needs fixing... I don't enjoy getting booted off my own computer... :mad:
  • You might get booted off your computer more times unless I can figure out what's wrong with the freaking thing.
  • Here are some of the ACCM Pictures, There is no one in them, just me. Since the Master server is down, it is... Difficult to have other people in them... Anyway, I hope you enjoy them! The descriptions of each picture is on the ACCM Website.
    There are more pictures at the site, I hope you have had your helpings of Zombies today!

ACCM Website: www.freewebs.com/advancedccm
    • screen8.png
    • screen20.png
    • screen21.png
    • screen27.png
    • screen37.png
    • screen44.png
    • screen46.png
    • screen47.png
  • Alright, I finished making a marking command, now to get on the listing command...

I really don't want to crash again...
  • Now you know how I've been feeling...
  • Wish me luck! :)
  • Well.... while your fixing chat commands, I'm going to make new maps, add the RX-13 Battle Rifle (ACCM Version of the RX-12), and add some new chat commands...
  • Hah! Found the problem!
    for(%x = 0; %list[%count] !$= ""; %x++)

Resulted in an infinite loop. It needed to be changed to:
    for(%x = 0; %list[%x] !$= ""; %x++)

• Awesome, and the anti-flood feature works, too. I'm sending it...
  • Nice, Eolk. My new map: Gaunt, is going nicely... so far It has a cave, and an abandoned base in which you NEED to make the equipment yourself... So the base is completely empty. Some random structures to add to the suspense of a mass extinction has taken place, and now zombies control most of the planet (Earth)
    • screen1.png
  • Get Thyth's patch so I can join. :)

But... back up the construction folder and the tribes2.exe (especially the ACCM folder, so we don't lose everything).
  • I am a little busy at the moment...I have to add the enviornment stuff... I'll get Elec's patch when I can...
  • Do you need me to post instructions?
  • Instructions for what?
  • For the patch. :rolleyes:
  • I finished the ACCM Prototype Turret. The Flame Turret, It is a Short Range Turret, but effective when it comes to defending a small area.

Also, The ACCM's Main Server IP is: 68.197.172.74.28000
    • screen1.png
    • screen2.png
    • screen3.png
    • screen6.png
    • screen7.png
    • screen9.png
    • screen10.png
    • screen11.png
  • what team are the zombs on in ACCM? because if it's still 0, i have a fix for the deathmessage bug.
  • It is still 0