Hi im new

Hi i'm new to Tribes 2 and I was wondering if some nice person out there has a extra account that they are willing to give me.

Thanks!

ZusperBoy :wave:

Comments

• Just make an account, it's free and just insert any Key.

Oh and install this mod
  • Just make an account, it's free and just insert any Key.

No it's not free and you can't insert any key...
  • But dont you need to buy the game?
  • Figured that because my friend that I needed to buy the game...

Still waiting...
  • Well Btw if you do have extra account please Pm me about it? Thanks!
  • Even if you do manage to get an account for free, you'll only be able to use it until November 1st, after which the official master servers will go down permanently. That's about 15 days from now.

[phantom139faggotry]BUT DON'T FRET, SIR![/phantom139faggotry]

There'll be newer and better master servers up before November 1st, and you won't need any serials to play on those.
  • There wont?
  • :D yei
    There'll be newer and better master servers up before November 1st, and you won't need any serials to play on those.
  • Tribes 2 Is Going Down Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Thought It Was A Myth!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    *cries Till He Barfs*
  • Well Btw if you do have extra account please Pm me about it? Thanks!
    Use Edit.
  • Purple...we will still be able to play Con, so stop worrying
  • Tribes 2 Is Going Down Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Thought It Was A Myth!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    *cries Till He Barfs*
    Awww thats so gay. :lol:
  • [phantomsloikfaggotry]BUT DON'T FRET, SIR![/phantomsloikfaggotry]

Fauk you.
  • [phantomsloikfaggotry]BUT DON'T FRET, SIR![/phantomsloikfaggotry]
    I enjoyed this so much I put it in my signature.
  • Fauk you.

Agreed.
  • I enjoyed this so much I put it in my signature.

I hear the ban hammer ringing.
  • I hear the ban hammer ringing.

I believe you mean bell, by "ringing", I'd think of something such as a bell. Or possibly the hammer hitting an anvil? And I wouldn't ban for that reason. :)
  • It's Phantom, he doesn't need a reason to ban someone.

No one plays on your server.
    You banned me like two months ago.
  • Umm Account?
  • I picture krash as "Thor" and Ban Hammer as "The Hammer Of Light"
  • Is it weird that every time i play tribes 2 now a-days i listin to the final countdown?
  • Ok is any1 gonna give me an account or not? Because right now it seems ive made a discussion forum...
  • I don't think anyone has spare accounts at the moment. Wait until November 1st and you will be able to make one of your own.
  • I don't think anyone has spare accounts at the moment. Wait until November 1st and you will be able to make one of your own.

Speaking of which... will those of us who have proper accounts have to make a new one? No problem, if so... just curious.
  • Speaking of which... will those of us who have proper accounts have to make a new one? No problem, if so... just curious.
    Yep. The new login system is entirely seperate.
  • There was some discussion of integrating the existing system, but seeing that the existing system will be non-existent in about a week, it's a bit pointless now.
  • There you go being logical again! ;)