Greetings

You guys have probably forgotten all about me by now (or maybe you never knew me at all), but I used to play construction a loooong time ago. I tought denier of soup how to build when he joined my server a couple of years ago, and i got back in touch with him yesterday and found out about the master servers going down tomorrow. I have to admit that I'm surprised to find that the Tribes 2 community is still active and taking matters into their own hands. I just hope that the official servers going down won't finish off the community once and for all...

Comments

• So you're actually going to start playing T2 again? :D
  • I installed T2 using the installer you linked me to, but looks like i forgot my password. :lol: I'll wait for the new system to come up so i can make a new account.
  • but looks like i forgot my password.
    Should've written it down while you had the chance :D
  • Lol, welcome back to the community. =)
  • I tought denier of soup how to build when he joined my server a couple of years ago
    So you're responsible for that abomination... How dare you?
  • what was the deal yesterday about having 21 active users on forums yesterday? 0_0
    • wtf.JPG
  • what was the deal yesterday about having 21 active users on forums yesterday? 0_0

*cough*

People wanting to know about the new master server

*cough*
    You should think things through before you ask questions. :D

ROYGBIV: Glad to have you back.
  • So you're responsible for that abomination... How dare you?

You're the one who's responsible for abominating me, you bastard. Remember how you used to spam T3O with pages of unfban smilies and then get me to be your little helper? >:0