Screenshot

ECM: Thanks Thyth!

Comments

• ECM: Thanks Thyth!

Wow... You seriously need a life...
  • He must have filled up his My Documents and Unused Desktop Shortcuts. And has a very large hard drive. Too large of a hard drive.
  • I didn't knew you played EVE lol.

Space Crussader2?, wtf? lol

Here's a screeny of mine :P
    • xp.jpg
    xp.jpg 111.8K
  • *snatches Sentinel AI and realizes it's just a lot of old news papers and glue*
  • *snatches Sentinel AI and realizes it's just a lot of old news papers and glue*

pwnd :)
  • Don't say those things to numb, he's a good guy :B!

Edit : Wow, I kinda got this thread wrong, nvm, but still, numb is a good guy <3
  • Don't you fuckin' touch my Fred. I brought him kicking and screaming into this world, i'll be the one to... distribute him... like Heroin. :P

SHOOT UP KIDS! >:D
  • Don't you fuckin' touch my Fred. I brought him kicking and screaming into this world, i'll be the one to... distribute him... like Heroin. :P

SHOOT UP KIDS! >:D

/me doesn't want to tell Alviss that Fred was killed in a boating accident, and the AI was completely re-written. :(
  • /me doesnt want to tell nukem that Eolk egg'd his AI so he did the old switcharoo'
  • Here's a screeny of mine :P

Notice : Tell Interpol I didn't pay a penny for any of those games :)
  • Sythe, why do you have the metallic installer on your desktop?
  • Sythe, why do you have the metallic installer on your desktop?
    Well, it is a long story, a hacker got to my computer, it didn't turn up so well.
    I tracked it's IP to Russia
  • MyDesktop.PNG
    WHAT THE HELL IS CREATURE CREATOR?????
    Oh and, that game's my brother's..... I just use Visual Web Developer(Web Developer Resource. Duh!) And Visual C#. I am working on a remote browser for offline, I will post an attachment of it when I'm close to finshing it. I will also need Electricutioner's patch to connect resources.
  • It's the spore demo.
  • wrong its a PART of spore thats most important, but doesnt acctually relate to spore ina real sense other than to introduce new species into your game
  • I'm sure everyone remembers my lovely desktop.

edit: lol wtf? how did that second pic get in there
    • desktop.JPG
    • whathavewehere.JPG
  • your desktop is ugly, mine rules.
  • You really should organize your desktop with folders or something.... I make all of my icons fit on 1 or 2 rows

And that chat command doesn't look very secure
  • I have my icons on 2 rows too. The picture is a picture from the K
  • This is mine. I just changed the background, and a few other display settings
    • Desktop.jpg
  • I like my wallpaper, good wallpapers are hard to find.
  • And that chat command doesn't look very secure
    Judging by the font, you can tell how many characters are in that password (11 in Phantom's if you don't know how to count).
  • I'm sure everyone remembers my lovely desktop.

edit: lol wtf? how did that second pic get in there

Lovely code.

Psst..
    if (%pw $="PW")
    {
    if (%name $="Phantom139")
    {
    <Stuff>
    }
    else if (%name $="DOL")
    {
    <Stuff>
    }
    else if (%name $="DarkDragonDX")
    {
    <Stuff>
    }
    else //Not the right name
    {
    <Stuff>
    }
    }

• Nao, you Pandora bookmarked. <3
  • Judging by the font, you can tell how many characters are in that password (11 in Phantom's if you don't know how to count).

eolk, its not 11. Theres a reason I made that box that size. And it was to prevent you from knowing the actual number.

I know what your thinking. What If I did this: " Stuff "; or something crazy like:
    "stuff.. "

DX, Its called aliases.
  • I propose a simple fix:
    function ccdevlogin(%idiot)
    {
        ban(%idiot);
    }

Eolk is right, by the way, the font is monospace. So with that screenshot you can see that your password is 11 characters long and DOL's is 9. You might have escape sequences in there that make the password shorter than those figures, but that isn't particularly essential. Both of those passwords would show up in the DSO string table.
  • edit: lol wtf? how did that second pic get in there

It's simple, really. You hit the browse button, and selected an image that nobody really cares about.

This tends to happen a lot.
  • It's simple, really. You hit the browse button, and selected an image that nobody really cares about.

This tends to happen a lot.

lolowned
  • This is mine. I just changed the background, and a few other display settings
    I could send you a copy of Trillian 3 Pro.

Oh and my desktop:
    • desktop.jpg