Definition of Spam.

I even put the word "Spam" with the picture to spell it out for you....

One of the guys ran a test script to auto build a pyramid on it's own. With about 4 or 5,000 of 50mm medium beams... It took about 3 minutes of lag towards everyone in the server for him to delete them. But those that wonder about "SPAM" here is what spam is(Not canned meat). A massive array of deployed parts of nothingness. That only causes issues for others. The same can be said with the "Chat" functions. To much is and or can cause issues with others and could get you kicked or banned. Please keep your chat to a minimum. And Remember: "A joke is only funny when were "Everyone" is laughing not when just your laughing."

~Papa

screen2.png

Comments

• I even put the word "Spam" with the picture to spell it out for you....

One of the guys ran a test script to auto build a pyramid on it's own. With about 4 or 5,000 of 50mm medium beams... It took about 3 minutes of lag towards everyone in the server for him to delete them. But those that wonder about "SPAM" here is what spam is(Not canned meat). A massive array of deployed parts of nothingness. That only causes issues for others. The same can be said with the "Chat" functions. To much is and or can cause issues with others and could get you kicked or banned. Please keep your chat to a minimum. And Remember: "A joke is only funny when were "Everyone" is laughing not when just your laughing."

~Papa

screen2.png

This is spam:

155554663_89beb0ac63.jpg?v=0
  • xD That type of spam is actually good. As long as you fry it long enough on the grill so it tastes like the burned taste.
  • Lol! Linker made a script once on my Tauris server... where he would spin in a circle and create crazy shapes. and then raise some in the air, and other out and in and shit... it was fun. then he put a Hyper drive on it and jumped around... if my memory serves me.