Tribes 2 RPG Name Poll #2

This thread has been started to break the 3 way tie between

Tribes 2: The Birth Of Chaos (T2Boc),
Tribes 2: Birth Of Legend (T2Bol),
and
Tribes 2: Metal Clad Carnage (TCMcc).

If this ends up in a tie again, I'll just choose the one I like best.
Thread closed.

Comments

• like last time, i will not vote, because as was said last poll i helped with names, and it would imbalance it =]
  • The third name makes me think of some violent car racing game.
    I just picked the second one, because if I didn't pick anything I'd feel bad with myself.
  • I should've set an end date..
  • I should've set an end date..

Like that poll about Nukem copying that was ought to end like in 15 years?
  • i voted for the middle one, and yeah the last one sounds like some violent car racing game. haha
  • i voted for the middle one, and yeah the last one sounds like some violent car racing game. haha

Now that I think of it, yea.
  • The third name makes me think of some violent car racing game.

Twisted Metal ftw. I loved that game.
  • it was more based around the fact that the armours are metal... in any case, lol id never thought about that, since i dont recall playing/have not played twisted metal it does remind me of burn out
  • Like that poll about Nukem copying that was ought to end like in 15 years?
    Lol. Oh, yeah, I pointed that out.
  • Twisted Metal ftw. I loved that game.

I did too, Especially TM4. Ya know what, i'm going to find me a TM emulator like I did raystorm. =-D
  • Poly-composite clad carnage?
  • Tribes 2: Caldari Own

what?... no... this is not a space based game, that would be a massive head ache....

Tribes 2: Amarr and Caldari Own.
    what?... no... this is not a space based game, that would be a massive head ache....

EVE is "confusing" and causes "head aches" to the ignorant, simple minded, and WoW players. It's really a simple game once you learn the basics, and can be fun too as long as your not impatient. (Dark Dragon DX for example.)
  • Tribes 2: Amarr and Caldari Own.

EVE is "confusing" and causes "head aches" to the ignorant, simple minded, and WoW players. It's really a simple game once you learn the basics, and can be fun too as long as your not impatient. (Dark Dragon DX for example.)

Blnukem, something like EVE just simply isn't my taste. That doesn't mean I'm impatient..
  • Blnukem, something like EVE just simply isn't my taste. That doesn't mean I'm impatient..

Yeah..
    it just means you're not patient enough.
  • I voted for the first, because I like chaos, and it likes me back, and I always win in the middle of total chaos.
    >.>
    <.<

No, I didn't teamkill him. No, I didn't snipe him. That wasn't my nade, it was his mortar. BACK OFF, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT.
  • Yeah..
    it just means you're not patient enough.

:lol:

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.
  • fwiw, there was already a T2RPG based loosely on TRPG.
  • the last one sounds like a cheap copy of twisted metal.
  • T2RPG's official name was Iron Sphere
  • is that a mod of football?
  • is that a mod of football?

if it was that would hurt your foot ALOT :eek:
  • Crash n burn, twisted metal, test drive eve if destruction were all awsome games that i always manged to get an explosion.
  • if it was that would hurt your foot ALOT :eek:

unless they wore metal shoes....is that part of mod?
  • Can anyone give me a link for the Gmod torrent?
This discussion has been closed.