Comments

• Ahh, the match on the green map was a good one. Nuking defense bases with an annihilator, the match turning completely around in your favor, suicide bombing the enemy base with an annihilator. Boom! :D
  • Eolk, why are your graphics settings so low? Or rather, why do they appear so low? The textures looks... awful.

~Syn~
  • Eolk, why are your graphics settings so low? Or rather, why do they appear so low? The textures looks... awful.

~Syn~
    I agree.

You may find that .jpg is better quality than .png in some cases. :simma: :p

~Syn~

I was thinking the same thing..

~Syn~
    Never bothered to turn them up.
  • Yeah... it's not that much of a difference.

T2 has crappy graphics, with or without the options to the max, but who cares really?
  • OMG HATER TO MY G-UNIT TrIbEs 2!!!

T2 has crappy graphics, with or without the options to the max, but who cares really?

Just joined a random server to test this theory...

I don't know about you, but I can tell the difference, even when the screenshot has been compressed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2491&stc=1&thumb=1
    vs
    • Halsshot0175.png
  • Just joined a random server to test this theory...

I don't know about you, but I can tell the difference, even when the screenshot has been compressed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2491&stc=1&thumb=1
    vs

Ok fine.. >.>...

But still, who cares really.

It has some of the most beautiful terrain ever seen even in 2002. It also had top of the line graphics when it was released.

I think Tribes 2 is a beautiful game.
  • It has some of the most beautiful terrain ever seen even in 2002. It also had top of the line graphics when it was released.

I think Tribes 2 is a beautiful game.

Yeah, it brings tears to my eyes as well, I know the game was outstanding in it's age.. but let's face it, we're not in 2002 anymore.

But I'm not complaining anymore than that, I like the graphics.
  • Wow, brings back SO many memories...