Hello there

i wonder if anybody remembers me... probably not, but oh well i wouldn't blame you . just saying hello(im new to this forum) :wave:

Comments

• <-- Avenger777

I remember you, I was wondering if you'd come back :p

I have some ships to show you!
  • haha i'll see how good you've gotten :lol:
  • i wonder if anybody remembers me... probably not, but oh well i wouldn't blame you . just saying hello(im new to this forum) :wave:

Haha.. Don't worry, I remember you. :p And welcome to the forum.
  • hey there nukem long time no chat lol
    hmm im having trouble hosting a server sighhhhh :(
  • What happens when you try to host?
  • What happens when you try to host?

His computer explodes.
  • yes my computer explodes because my server pwns too much that seems to be the most reasonable explaination. :lol:

Top 5 best builders ever? Vpimp, vpimp, and me myself and i muahahahah. :p
  • Cool. I don't know if you'd remember me... either eyeshatonjoo or DeMo[NH]uNTeR
  • *dust ball dust ball*

I'm on his server right now. teehee
  • i wonder if anybody remembers me... probably not, but oh well i wouldn't blame you . just saying hello(im new to this forum) :wave:

I remember seeing you a few times a long time ago, can't recall much though.

AKA Wrapper

Welcome back! :P
  • AKA Wrapper

Haha... So you're Wrapper? I wondered where that guy went. :lol:
  • Haha... So you're Wrapper? I wondered where that guy went. :lol:

Hah, I have been wondering the same thing myself :)
  • Wow, long time no see vPimp.
    It's me Master-Chief-, my god its been foorreeeverrr haha.
    didn't you play in Quan's server most of the time?
  • that must be an insult chief:P
    (Answer to question: no i hosted moocon and owned the world)
  • Nao if you like to join my server or anyone do insert when my server isnt showing up on the list x.x IP:76.93.241.57:28000(PS. remember to add me to your favorites that way you dont go back and forth some days.) :lol::lol::lol:
    whoops sorry xD
  • Isn't that your LAN IP?
  • Yes that is his LAN IP, to find your IP address, try this website http://www.ip-adress.com/
  • god someone join my server... i know it works now because some dude joined but left right away(like it was a mistake) god im so bored.. :(:(:(:(:(
  • god someone join my server... i know it works now because some dude joined but left right away(like it was a mistake) god im so bored.. :(:(:(:(:(

Whats your real IP? >:O

(Ref: Numbuh's post)
  • It showed up on the server list last night. Sorry I didn't stop in pimp, but I only logged in long enough to show my daughter something.
    I'll stop in sometime.
  • He changed the post to his actual IP.
  • IP in the toilet LOL.
  • oh wow now you guys reply the very next day...:( wahhhhh
  • sorry bud, i couldn't see your server when i went on at 10:29 (8 mins after your last post)
  • Who would you all say is the top builder around con since i've been away ^_^?
    (i plan to demolish the competition once more)
  • Tough question to answer...especially since my T2 IS BROKE! :<

However, I'd say Krash is the top aesthetic builder. Last thing I saw was his house (which was a good while ago) and I saw a few pics of this gigantic tower...so I dunno.

And hello again >_<
  • Tough question to answer...especially since my T2 IS BROKE! :<

However, I'd say Krash is the top aesthetic builder. Last thing I saw was his house (which was a good while ago) and I saw a few pics of this gigantic tower...so I dunno.

And hello again >_<

I think I might have made said giant tower.
    Have you seen pics of the Pirate II?
  • pirate ship II looks like a fucking horseshoe (no offense krash) you fucking suck(again no offense) no but really its a giant horseshoe. HOW DARE U COMPARE ME TO A HORSE SHOE jesus give me some asprins