TWM 2.5 Server

Comments

• I lol'd. :lol:
  • I think these mods lack pizazz.
    DBZ mod ftw w00t
  • Snow, don't mind phantom, his mod aint going anywhere anyway, why bother?

I lol'd at that. I see about 5-7 Servers running CCM Mods a day now.

2-3 of those Servers are running my mod now, 1-2 ACCM, and 1 CCM 3.3. So yeah, "MY mod isn't going anywhere?". Wrong, It is the most popular CCM mod Out Now. Also, I have people asking me how to set up TWM Servers, so add about 2-4 people to that TWM count soon.

So get a life, and you try modding yourself. I want to see how quickly you Fail in doing it.

And Snowfire, If you read the comment made in the pre-TWM 2.7 release, It specifically said the GCM (Guided Cruise Missile) weapon was a in as a test to see how it would implement as a new guided targeter beacon mode in the future.
    I think it's no surprise to any of us that phantom lacks the clarity and taste to make a good mod, that's why I never even bothered downloading it, just like many, many others.

Seriously, why bother.

And you and Blnukem do? Hah, I don't think so.

Blnukem's best talent in modding is to blame Eolk for problems he actually fixes, and secretly implement ideas from others without crediting them.

You have no modding talent deflun, so, Seriously, why bother posting.

Snowfire has potential to make His own CCM mod, if only he would learn to code.

You watch, one day snowfire will make a CCM mod that completely wipes out all other CCM mods, and I won't care.
  • Woo! Go meh!

Actually, I do plan learning code after Basic. :p
    I'ma take it up as a hobbeh. =3
  • Hmmm?
    You're learning Basic?
  • Basic Training.
    As in, 12 weeks of hell.
  • I lol'd at that. I see about 5-7 Servers running CCM Mods a day now.

2-3 of those Servers are running my mod now

Yes, you have two servers running your mod. You are now the god of the internet. Loser.
    And you and Blnukem do? Hah, I don't think so.

Blnukem's best talent in modding is to blame Eolk for problems he actually fixes, and secretly implement ideas from others without crediting them.

How did my name get dragged into this? First off, you are so moronically delusional, I recommend you see a psychiatrist immediately. Why do you constantly think I steal ideas from other people? The only thing I came up with that wasn't mine was the Sentinels, and I've credited Bungie already. There's also a credits browser if you bothered to look at all in the Launch menu. Secondly, Eolk NEVER tests anything he makes, you can ask him yourself. When something breaks, it's usually his fault. I was always left to figure out where the bugs and errors came from, hell... I'm still fixing his code. I wont lie, he's a good coder, but he doesn't test things before he releases them. Thirdly, know what your talking about before you say anything, fatass, just because you are incapable of giving credit yourself doesn't mean everyone else is. I have always given credit to people who deserve it, you just have this obsession that I have stolen your box of Twinkies and that I constantly deny it.
  • And you and Blnukem do? Hah, I don't think so.

Do you always excuse your lack of skills on other people's lack of interest?, I can tell nukem has showed half the interest you have in creating his own mod but his is twice better than yours, the only reason people play TWM is because they're tired of ACCM, it's almost like saying every girl you're fucking now has had some nukem before and are just trying new stuff :P
  • ...every girl you're fucking now has had some nukem.

Is true. I sorry. :(

;)
  • (I just finnished reading phantom's post, I just don't care enough to read it all in one sit)

You trully believe you know anything about my modding talents?, I just never bothered to learn torque scripting because I never cared enough, when I trully want something, I do it, and I do it right, not to prove myself, but because I want to do it, you on the other hand seem to have a constant need to show everybody your multiple shitty mods that resemble other mods (but only slightly!) so everyone can see you're teh codinh god that you are not.

I'm playing ArmA now, in fact, I liked the game so much, I learned scripting in it, in about two nights (I won't say it's as hard as torque, but it's not really something most people would understand) just for the sake of me playing missions made by myself in single player, that's how much I love myself

Do I brag about it?, do I seem to believe I'm more than other people because of that?, no.
  • ^
    Fail xi limit charatcher post.
  • yadda yadda yadda, our DBZ mod will pwn you!

well, it will, when its made.

I take credit for the E drama, because, lets face it, its really entertaining.
  • .. when its made.
    IF*

Six limit
  • ^
    Fail xi limit charatcher post.

what the hell is a charatcher?!

:D
  • IF*

Six limit
    WHEN*

You need to stop harrassing modders+mods, its unhealthy.

So yeah: You mod.
    whats that? You cant? boohoo.
  • you on the other hand seem to have a constant need to show everybody your multiple shitty mods that resemble other mods (but only slightly!) so everyone can see you're teh codinh god that you are not.

and you think I give a shit about your ignorant comments? I never said I was a coding god, people only tell me they think I am, I just ignore them. Resemble? More like, completely Re-Do. I made my own construction edition, I still work on it, I have Combat Mods which I work on when Bored with The Others. So, before you go around blabbering comments that will only get you in trouble with me further, think about what you actually say.
  • and you think I give a shit about your ignorant comments? I never said I was a coding god, people only tell me they think I am, I just ignore them. Resemble? More like, completely Re-Do. I made my own construction edition, I still work on it, I have Combat Mods which I work on when Bored with The Others. So, before you go around blabbering comments that will only get you in trouble with me further, think about what you actually say.

I don't like the word ignorant, because it's pretty narrow minded for one to think they can tell what someone knows based on nothing but the need to spit something back at the guy who just insulted you, if I use that word, is because I take my time to read what someone has to say just enough so I can say something that makes sense, at least to me, I'm into making sense, not into winning.

Do you really think you're original because you're reinventing something that was made quite a while ago?, I mean, hell, it has already been reinvented to the point people don't really give a shit.

Do you really think anybody will say "woah, TWM revolutionised construction mod!" ?, no, if there are any servers that play your mod, it's because it's there and it's practically updated, people won't really give much of a shit about either you or your stuff, they just want to play the game.

That's why I never bothered scripting.

I'm not saying scripting is bad, I'm just saying it wont give me the satisfaction I would search from doing it, which I asume is the same you seek, and I can tell on your multiple attempts to broadcast everyone your doings, well, sorry, but I can't eat that crap.

That's why I'm not ashamed of not being a coder, nor do I take any offense on you trying to exploit that.
  • /me gets some popcorn.
  • Deflun, i don't really think thats fair. I do believe you're being ignorant. Ignorant to the reasons why he posts every mod he makes. Do you really believe he's that shallow? And attention seeking?
    I talk to Phantom, i have seen no such characteristics in him. He posts mods he makes because he's trying to raise awareness of them? How else does a mod get recognition and a player base if no one knows it exists? I do recall Blnukem posting ACCM on these forums, Dynablade (Keen) posts TSW on Tnext.com ALL the time!

The reason no-one knows about Tauris, is because i haven't posted any threads about it yet.
  • I'm not being ignorant, I'm being direct, phantom shows in his words and overall pomposity that makes him see himself as an object of admiration, I can't stand people who reflect traits like these because they don't strike me as something I would like to see on people, you on the other hand are a nice person whos presence is pretty much standable.

I'm not saying phantom is a bad guy, because I don't know the guy, I'm just saying his presence is sometimes disturbing, and as long as he doesn't changes that it won't matter what the fuck he does, people still won't see him as anything and his mod won't be anything other than "what's hittin now".

I do believe he is seeking constant attention (something I have deducted from watching certain patterns that phantom keeps repeating, overall admiration in everything he does, an unwashable attitude of "I'm a genious" that he thinks can stand on it's own with nothing but a couple words like "ignorant" to back it up), I don't think it's bad he seeks attention, hell, if I made a mod I would want the whole fucking forum to hear about it, but I wouldn't display phantom's attitude that instead of making him look like a respectable modder, make him look like an arrogant kid who somehow managed to put a couple of mods together (which is something that countless people have done so far in the history of T2)

Then again, I just like practicing my english writting complicated rants like these.
  • ^ Lawl

And I'm afraid I must agree with Deflun. Phantom HAS shown the need to be glorified and has a deep desire to be recongized, as shown by a chat log kept by Thyth when Phantom stole code.

I don't know if he still has that trait, but I have noticed that TWM glorifies Phantom to almost no end. On major reason why I prefer ACCM is because I don't see Blnukem's name pasted all over the place.

Phantom does exhibit said traits as Deflun has said. I don't have anything against Phantom, I don't try to judge him, but I am trying to point out that he DOES seem to have a need to be glorified.

If this is for the want of respect and admiration of his peers, who can blame him? I desire admiration and respect of my combat peers, such as DEATH, JetBu, Zaris, and such. And I work towards such goals by being the best that I can. However, I do have to say that Phantom goes about attaining such admiration the wrong way. He seems to feel the need to browbeat that he's better than us.

At least, this is how he sometimes comes across to me. Other times, he's a very nice guy that listens to feedback and acts reasonably.
  • My brain is tired.
  • Thirdly, know what your talking about before you say anything, fatass, just because you are incapable of giving credit yourself doesn't mean everyone else is. I have always given credit to people who deserve it, you just have this obsession that I have stolen your box of Twinkies and that I constantly deny it.

This. Message TOO SHORT!
  • FIX YOUR FUCKING FAILTACULAR FUCKING SHITTY PIECE OF SHIT BUILDING SYTEM on TWM kthxai
  • Just to make the point a TAD more clearer:

TWM FUCKING SUCKS CAMEL BALLS COMPARED TO ACCM WHEN YOU WANT TO FUCKING DO ANYTHING WITH FUCKING BUILDING

One more time

TWM HAS SHIT FOR BUILDING SYSTMEZ.

Fix the scaling system for starters. Then add piecemanipulation.

AND Z AXIS REVERSAL WOULD BE FUCKING AMAZING. >:C

Christ your mod sucks.
  • FUCKING FAILTACULAR FUCKING SHITTY PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK FUCKITY FUCK SHIT FUCK PISS FUCK FUCK PUSSY ANAL FUCK COCK FUCK SHIT FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK

Is that better?
  • Yes. holy shit am I pissed at the piece of SHIT MOD. >:C
    I CANNOT build properly on it. Well, I can, but it takes FOREVER. >:C
  • I must agree with SnowFire. It is such a pain in the ass to build in this mod. I played it once for building, and hated it so mcuh I will never go back. it is just impossible! Not to mention when I play some admin or SA is always talking about bugs that need to be fixed. lol.
  • Just to make the point a TAD more clearer:

TWM FUCKING SUCKS CAMEL BALLS COMPARED TO ACCM WHEN YOU WANT TO FUCKING DO ANYTHING WITH FUCKING BUILDING

One more time

TWM HAS SHIT FOR BUILDING SYSTMEZ.

Fix the scaling system for starters. Then add piecemanipulation.

AND Z AXIS REVERSAL WOULD BE FUCKING AMAZING. >:C

Christ your mod sucks.

And now you make what you said yesterday, vanish into nothingness. I will not quote any further notions you said yesterday, I will only take the "action" I spoke of in castiger's server now, That is all.
    I must agree with SnowFire. It is such a pain in the ass to build in this mod. I played it once for building, and hated it so mcuh I will never go back. it is just impossible! Not to mention when I play some admin or SA is always talking about bugs that need to be fixed. lol.

Says the one who agrees with everything snowfire says. My action remains the same. The scaling system will be redone, but snowifre and pheonix, you are done.
  • Just like Phantom to ban everyone from his mod.