Group Project

This is proboly the 30th time somebody had suggested this but a group of us has to build something freakishly huge and extreamly awesome (a space station, a ship, ect) anything.

Comments

• ok, you guys build a giant Demoncard doing the derm hi emote.
  • I'm in ^^
  • I was thinking a huge ass apace station....
  • I was thinking a giant box and everyone has to make it look flapped open.
  • There is such a project, its Pirate 1.
  • yes but not eveyone can be involved becasue it kind of calls for mad skills that not all of us have. for example, my skills are more irritated than mad...so yeah.
    >End.
  • But Pirate I isn't open for everyone yet is it?

Oh, and I tried to contribute, but apparently missed the deadline or something. It's a conspiracy I tell ya :simma:
  • yeah i think you're right. Pirate isn't really a "group" project. i mena you can contribute to the competitions or whatever with a predtermined structure, but that's it. i think....
  • This is why group building is flawed. Everyone's ideas and plans often conflict with everyone else's and it never ends up how all contributors wanted.

The fact that two separate minds came together in perfect harmony to create something as massive as the Pirate I is a greater marvel than the size of the ship itself. And to keep the theme consistent? I honestly can't tell who worked on what between the two of them (Krash and Shane). Flawless.

See, if someone else can even come close to a seamless building harmony such as that, I'll be impressed.
  • This is why group building is flawed. Everyone's ideas and plans often conflict with everyone else's and it never ends up how all contributors wanted.

The fact that two separate minds came together in perfect harmony to create something as massive as the Pirate I is a greater marvel than the size of the ship itself. And to keep the theme consistent? I honestly can't tell who worked on what between the two of them (Krash and Shane). Flawless.

Agreed.

Also, building quality would be a big factor. One part might be nice, but the other part would be made of WW, one part would be made of crates, the other, of FFs
  • Where is Shane?

First Papabear, then Shane.
    Its the curse of SA!
  • I'm in too.
  • Well see, that is what we are talking about. Nobody is saying that Pirate I isn't amazing, but as of yet not everyone can build on it. That is why doing this separate group project could be awesome.
  • I MIGHT be able to build in harmony with someone such as Dond, Alv, or Zaris... But it wouldn't be nearly as flawless as the Pirate I.
  • You can build in harmony with me too.

XD
  • LOL :p
    THIS is us building in harmony:

Bln: Put that there.
    Snow: Kay, now what abo-
    Bln: STFU NOOB *BAN*

If we actually cooperated? It'd be pretty good shit. I might hate your ass sometimes, but I still respect you.
  • ...Even Naosyth and I can't coordinate a single project. If any of you can, please reveal it as soon as it's finished. The only real compilation I've seen worth visiting in-game is the Pirate I...it's probably the only compilation I've even seen on the forums.