TWM 2.5 Server

Comments

• lol. actually i have only agreed with snowfire one other time ever. haha you'e such a tool. and good i'm glad i'm done because i don't want to play your mod. haHA. you don't realize you're actually making my life better in attempts to make me angry. :)
  • ergo46 joined the game.
    ergo46 joined Storm.

ergo46: hi
    ergo46: could I be a SA
    ergo46 has left the game.
    Deflun: the fuck?
  • :D my turn!
    fuck you,
    you,
    and you!

You're all ignorant!

W00T!
    impossible... his power level is over 9000!
    9000?!
  • ergo46 joined the game.
    ergo46 joined Storm.
    ergo46: hi
    ergo46: could I be a SA
    ergo46 has left the game.
    Deflun: the fuck?

lol?

I had this once.

Thyth joined the game.
    Thyth joined Storm.
    Thyth: I've Spawned.
    Thyth has left the game.
    Phantom139: lol?
  • lol?

I had this once.

Thyth joined the game.
    Thyth joined Storm.
    Thyth: I Have Spawned.
    Thyth has left the game.
    Phantom139: lol?

You're full of shit. Thyth knows proper grammar, he doesn't put capital letters in every word of a sentence. You're a fucking liar. :rolleyes:
  • You're full of shit. Thyth knows proper grammar, he doesn't put capital letters in every word of a sentence. You're a fucking liar. :rolleyes:
    I love how Nuker comes along and shits on other people's posts.
    Is that all you can do?

Nuker, people make spelling mistakes, get used to it; its a big world out there, filled with mistakes (yourself included).

Thyth's human (in T2).

Look at my signature; "serious" should be "seriously".
  • I love how Nuker comes along and shits on other people's posts.
    Is that all you can do?

Nuker, people make spelling mistakes, get used to it; its a big world out there, filled with mistakes (yourself included).

Thyth's human (in T2).

Not sure why you posted, obviously what I said was a joke, but you're too much of an idiot to realize that. Now go play in a freeway or something.
  • Not sure why you posted, obviously I was a idiot
    um, it wasnt obvious.

Even if it was a joke; my previous post remains in play.
  • Ah, so you confirm that you are an idiot. And I see you're still editing quotes, how cute. Children can't come up with comebacks I guess.
  • Ah, so you confirm that you are an idiot. And I see you're still editing quotes, how cute. Children can't come up with comebacks I guess.
    Thats all quite well and good, but the fact remains that you failed calling Phantom a liar.

And why have you developed a fascination with "freeways"?

I think you must have had a severe blow to the head as a child, it'd explain why you have needs.
  • I think you must have had a severe blow to the head as a child, it'd explain why you have needs.

I have needs?

And as for calling Phantom a liar... IT WAS A JOKE. Are you really that stupid?
  • it didnt look like a joke.
  • it didnt look like a joke.
    Are you really that stupid?
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.
  • The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.
    Either that, or you failed pretty badly so now you're lying about joking about Phantom lying.
  • You're full of shit. Thyth knows proper grammar, he doesn't put capital letters in every word of a sentence. You're a fucking liar. :rolleyes:

Suck it nukem. (Attached Image)
    Either that, or you failed pretty badly so now you're lying about joking about Phantom lying.

^ I agree With this ^

Krash/Shane, Please delete nukem's comments on my thread, that or add a feature to the forums where a topic creator may delete posts on his/her thread.

Might as well remove deflun's also. I will delete my comments replying to those upon deletion of their comments. This thread is for my mod only, not anti-me posts.
    • lol.JPG
  • Either that, or you failed pretty badly so now you're lying about joking about Phantom lying.

Don't you ever feel like it's just too much?
  • Don't you ever feel like it's just too much?
    the E drama?
    Yes. Every day. :o
  • Brb, popcorn.
  • wtf alv? lol.
  • I should host a talk show, y'know.

A show for all of us in which I press issues, we could call the program ....

Pressing the issues!

Maybe we could hire Maurice to do some voicing too..
  • Lawl @ alv.

And your mod is kind of sucky. You continue add stuff to it that are useless. INSTEAD OF fixing it.

And, you're little "You're done." thing is rather amusing. Way to think rationally and reasonably.

And, you said "Thyth: I've Spawned.",
    the quote says "Thyth: I've spawned.".
    Which would make Bln's statement valid, and Thyth kept up with his perfect grammar.

ANYWHO.
  • That capital S will be your gramatical grave, phantom.
  • you're little "You're done." thing is rather amusing.

I know where he gets it from.

http://absolous.no-ip.com/files/PhantomSteals.txt
    2007/02/20 06:40.29 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: twell ill just remake the code and then youll belieeve we make same spell errors at times
    2007/02/20 06:40.41 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: Phantom, I don't think you understand...
    2007/02/20 06:40.48 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: anyways i gtg....
    2007/02/20 06:40.50 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: Bye.~wvoice/Derm3/gbl.bye.wav
    2007/02/20 06:40.57 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: He's done.
  • I should host a talk show, y'know.

A show for all of us in which I press issues, we could call the program ....

Pressing the issues!

Maybe we could hire Maurice to do some voicing too..
    Yeah: "Breakfast With Deflun".
    Issue number 1: My Eolk keeps scratching the sofa!

Some old guy: ah, yes. I keep my Eolk on a leash.

I posted :D
  • Suck it nukem. (Attached Image)

Ah HA! I was right. You did lie! <3 He didn't say "I Have Spawned." He said "I've spawned." In your face! :lol:

And for demon who's too stupid to know this, I'm JOKING with PHANTOM139 so don't hurt yourself trying to come up with some childish comment.
    And, you said "Thyth: I've Spawned.",
    the quote says "Thyth: I've spawned.".
    Which would make Bln's statement valid, and Thyth kept up with his perfect grammar.

Phantom edited that post, it originally said "I Have Spawned" before the edit.
  • still doesnt look like a joke. it looks like a fail cover up.
  • I think you've beaten Zaxxman as the dumbest person in the forum. Good job!
  • Never mind, you failed.
    No, im not dumb, I can speak.

Now let the thread go back on topic.
  • TWM 2.8 Info, So far:

-Horde Game: Modified Key Functions, No more Annoying "[name] joined team" messages
    -Centralized Settable Functions in TWM.MainConfig.cs
    -Cynthia Chat Functions
    -Player Count Errors Addressed
    -/Scale Addressed
    -Fixed the Pistol List
    -Added Two 'Hidden' Turrets, They will be used later
    -/MyName & /SetName now set your SensorGroup Name
    -Added My Editor Gun
  • This thread has so entertained me to no end. Thank you all, thank you all!