TWM 2.5 Server

Comments

• 2007/02/20 06:28.36 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: What is the probability that you would make the EXACT same spelling error that I did?
    2007/02/20 06:28.36 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: i have made my own addding a impulse shockwave
    2007/02/20 06:28.51 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: i dont speel good alot
    2007/02/20 06:29.17 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: So, you choose to insult my intelligence by coming up with these sorts of excuses?
    2007/02/20 06:29.33 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: I'm not stupid Phantom.
    2007/02/20 06:29.36 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: do you think im stupid to do that
    2007/02/20 06:29.39 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: No.~wvoice/Derm3/gbl.no.wav
    2007/02/20 06:29.50 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: Yes, based on the differences between the two files, I'd say you are.

Priceless
  • Agreed.

AND YOU NEED TO FIX THE FUCKING REST OF THAT FAIL PIECE OF SHIT YOU CALL BUILDING SYSTEM. /Scale was JUST the start, let me tell you what.

And there was more to that chat log. About Phantom being insecure and such. At least, I'm pretty sure there was.

Turrets suck balls and should be, for the most part, removed. ~THIS GAME IS NOT MEANT FOR AI SHIT TO GO AROUND KILLING AI SHIT, IT'S MEANT FOR PLAYERS TO KILL AI SHIT. >:C
    Or players killing players, not AI shit killing players. Or w/e.
  • lol, snowfire now you're just yelling a lot, are you sure you're even enjoying the game?
  • He does a lot of bitching, these days. :|
  • Thank you all, thank you all!
    Sounded like you got an award lolz.
  • Wow. I do bitch a lot now, don't I? =/

The yelling? Seriously, it's just "Dude, wtf is this shit?" that I yell about. Like building 4234234 turrets and then spawning zombies, then bitching about lag. It gets under my skin, you know? The scaling system is like, one of the most basic things in con, and yet it was totally effed, just like the entire building system. Ticks me off. Sorry guys, and appreciate the reality check. :p

And yeah, I still enjoy pwning nubs. Had a hell of a good time on Alv's server the the other night. TWM's Horde gets fun too. Esp with that fail map. I still need to finish my "fucktard" base, as Crappage called it. Yet, with three people in it, we survived to like, lvl 35 before I made a mistake and let a ravie in. xD And even then, I just deleted my building, which kinda effed Death. Lol, I fell out of my chair laughing at that. :D

So yeah, I do enjoy the game. I'd enjoy it more if deflun hosted. :p
  • Like building 4234234 turrets and then spawning zombies, then bitching about lag.

lol message too short!
  • If you go and build 4234234 turrets, spawn zombies, and bitch, so help me God I'll kill you.
  • I'd enjoy it more if deflun hosted. :p

Yeah yeah, I should fullfill my hosting duties, I have already showed the world what a good admin is, it would be pretty inconsequent of myself to just take that away u_u.
    So what about tonight, gather some troops and pester me on MSN once you're ready.
    As in, tonight, I've got things to do while the sun still shines.
  • Lol, as in tonight. :p

Will do, schedualed for 9 pm.
  • Lol, as in tonight. :p

Will do, schedualed for 9 pm.

It's 12:44 here right now.
  • Same herez. So in like, 8 hours, we're gonna kill shit. Or at least I am. Idk what I'm killin gyet though. Maybe people. Maybe zombies. Might bone a few lords to show them who's boss.
  • It's 12:51 to me. <3
  • Same.
    I'M IN TWO DIFFERENT TIMES <:O
  • Now it's 13:09..

Woah this shit is confusing.

We should all have a Construction Standard time.

I vote we make that GMT -4
  • The yelling? Seriously, it's just "Dude, wtf is this shit?" that I yell about.

it's called being passionate
  • Yeah. What he said.
  • Oh My Fucking god this thread is full of bullshit

i had to let it out.

ill go make a cup o' tea now :)
  • Yeah yeah, I should fullfill my hosting duties, I have already showed the world what a good admin is, it would be pretty inconsequent of myself to just take that away u_u.
    So what about tonight, gather some troops and pester me on MSN once you're ready.
    As in, tonight, I've got things to do while the sun still shines.

wow... This failed so badly, it wasn't even funny...

I saw 1 person in that server... Why?

Because people are so gullible to believe such an epic story I made... Oh how the tables have turned now deflun...

Anyways, back on topic.

DX Showed me how to modify the objective hud so I modified the hud for Horde to show how many zombies remain, and how many players are alive.
  • Don't even try to downplay defluns server. Seriously? His kicks your ass so hardcore it's honestly not even funny. It's that much better.
  • Don't even try to downplay defluns server. Seriously? His kicks your ass so hardcore it's honestly not even funny. It's that much better.
    I used to look forward to going to Deflun's server. There was always something to do...

His roleplays were incredibly fun.
    I saw 1 person in that server... Why?

Because people are so gullible to believe such an epic story I made... Oh how the tables have turned now deflun...

Too bad for you that it worked?

I sort of enjoyed playing RP there, It just got old after a while for me...
  • lol, there was noone on my server because I never put it up, Deathborn, snowfire, numbuh and Harris are all downloading Operation Flashpoint

(get it here

http://rapidshare.com/files/203457628/FLASHEO.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/203692232/FLASHEO.part2.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/203741764/FLASHEO.part3.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/203722655/FLASHEO.part4.rar )

I decided I was fed up with Tribes 2 paleolitical aiming system and resolved to move the masses into a game more suited for my RP's

Eolk, get that one, I'm terribly sorry I didn't inform you in time.
  • whats the game like?
    i seem to have it but dont really feel like giving it a try.
  • To add to this thread's ridiculousness:

260xuo4.jpg
  • Hey Phantom, whatever happened to your Need For Speed mod and your Star Wars mod?
  • need for speed mod?
    lol.
    why, when you have tanks moving at 150Kph?
  • Hey Phantom, whatever happened to your Need For Speed mod and your Star Wars mod?

NFS was only an idea, it never became a 'mod'.

I don't have a star wars mod.
  • Theres Spifes?! Dammit! i'm being left behind. I gotta get back into the 21st century!