TWM 2.5 Server

1235»

Comments

• I need a tutorial on continual AI spawns at a certian point..

this is for my Star wars mod

( Droids,republic troops,ect,ect)

They need:

Weapon Mounting options
    Map spawn in editor
    Type
    Side
    Vehicle options

tnx

:P

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.
  • :P

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.

Neztirf on AVM is my brother's account...

Like I said. I don't have a Star Wars Mod, He wanted me to make one.
  • Darn, I was hoping that there was a Star Wars mod lol
  • I Wasn't.
  • Darn, I was hoping that there was a Star Wars mod lol

Someone made one for StarSiege: Tribes.
  • It me again
  • Lmao. Very mature phantom, you can ban me from your little mod. How... intelligent...
  • Lmao. Very mature phantom, you can ban me from your little mod. How... intelligent...

You were warned multiple times in multiple servers, yet you continued to insult progress and insult the server hosts, I gave you a fair warning what would happen if you continued. You ignored it, so I performed action.
  • You were warned multiple times in multiple servers, yet you continued to insult progress and insult the server hosts, I gave you a fair warning what would happen if you continued. You ignored it, so I performed action.

Do you see them? Do you hear the crowds?! O_O
  • Sure, w/e phantom. Let me know when you hit puberty, and then I'll consider talking to you.

IN THE MEANTIME

Bln, moar accm servers. :( There's nothing decent up any more.
  • Sure, w/e phantom. Let me know when you hit puberty, and then I'll consider talking to you.

IN THE MEANTIME

Bln, moar accm servers. :( There's nothing decent up any more.

Does this Look Familiar to You also:
    I lol'd at that. I see about 5-7 Servers running CCM Mods a day now.

2-3 of those Servers are running my mod now, 1-2 ACCM, and 1 CCM 3.3. So yeah, "MY mod isn't going anywhere?". Wrong, It is the most popular CCM mod Out Now. Also, I have people asking me how to set up TWM Servers, so add about 2-4 people to that TWM count soon.

Yeah, not happening snow, My mod gets more popular every day as I keep adding more functionality to it.
  • Have your balls dropped? No? Stfu.

Obviously you can't tell that the only reason why your mods get any popularity at all is due to the lack of ACCM servers.

Stop wearing your ignorance as gay superiority.
  • Have your balls dropped? No? Stfu.

Obviously you can't tell that the only reason why your mods get any popularity at all is due to the lack of ACCM servers.

Stop wearing your ignorance as gay superiority.

This lack caused by hosts like castiger and F9Alexander, who draw people away from it.

I'm done listening to your comments, so do not bother to post them any more, nobody gives a crap about what you have to say, so you waste your time drawing out these insults, and then posting them.

Many people already agree with this: you only post these to attempt to bring admiration to yourselves by bringing out events that happened 3-5 years ago.

I can tell you all this is doing is making more and more people hate you, listen to the truth, and turn over to my side.

Admins, please lock this thread. I have created the TWM 2.8 thread for additional releases.
  • Have you realized noone has answered to your three petitions to lock this thread?

I compare this thread to a colliseum, people come in here to watch people tear other people to shreds (in a very distorted and geeky sense)

You would be like, the main atraction.
  • Can I haz ban nao?