Any out there have a PS3?

Just to ask if anyone has one, and it would be nice if someone could list their games.

Comments

• PS3 has one problem it doesn't have very good online play no Achievements no prestige levels and no, online ranking system PS3 has really good graphics but sad thing is that , Blueray is getting phased out
  • PS3 has one problem it doesn't have very good online play no Achievements no prestige levels and no, online ranking system PS3 has really good graphics but sad thing is that , Blueray is getting phased out

Check COD 4. And nobody can do anything about Blu-Ray.

OK well first it does have achivement's but they are just called trophie's.
    Second is that it does have an online ranking system.
    And third it does have level's.
  • i do, its tigronix i mostly play wipEout HD alot (cant wait for wipEout HD fury expansion)
  • Ive got a PS3. Username: Zipperdude

Motorstorm
    Gran Tursmo 5
    Madagasgar 2
    Lego StarWars: Complete Saga
    Lego Indiania Jones
    Lego Batman
    The Simpsons Game
    Cars:Maternational
    Blazing Angels 2: Secerts of WW2
  • Don't listen to Zephyr. He was no idea what he's talking about.
    Uh, it plays Blu-Rays and Linux.

Also, these are PS3 only games that are really good:
    Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
    inFamous
    MLB 09: The Show
    Killzone 2
    Resistance 2
    Little Big Planet
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Warhawk
    Motorstorm
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    SOCOM
    Grand Turismo 5
    ...and then there are a bunch of shitty games.

Let me mention MAG is coming out. It's a 256 player FPS.
  • Playstation consoles were always glitchy, not to mention most of the games made for them would crash after a period of time.

I don't own, nor will I ever get, a PS3. Just isn't worth it in my opinion.
  • Playstation consoles were always glitchy, not to mention most of the games made for them would crash after a period of time.

What da fuck are you smoking? My PS3 has NEVER crashed or been glitchy.
    Besides, how would you know if it crashes when you have never owned one? Or did your X-Box friends tell you that?
  • My roomate may buy one next semester. If that is the case I will buy gt5. But, uhh, I don't think I'd actually buy one myself.
  • Wii :3

As much as I enjoy spouting random facts that the opposing parties care nothing about in an attempt to make myself seem like I have the better item of the companies in question to no avail, that is all I'll say in this thread.

Console wars have no winners.
  • Mezzy wins a free bag of popcorn.
  • Mezzy wins a free bag of poopcorn.
    ficst.
  • Mezzy wins a free bag of popcorn.
    He prefers muffins. :D

I agree
  • I agree
    Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. You've never played a PlayStation.
  • I had a PS3 for a week, but got rid of it.

Now to piss you people off and go on about the PS3.

10 reasons why PS3 isn't in overall standing of the top class console, not That I don't like it, okay I hate it.

1.The motion sensing in the sixaxis controler feels like a cheap rip-off of the Wiimote.
    2.Can you say Timebomb?
    3.One Word: Haze.
    4.System Update causes console to die.
    5.They still make PS2 games.
    6.Backwards compatibility is a mess.
    7.Nintendo has Mario and Zelda. Xbox has Halo. What does Sony have? Nothing.
    8.There is no pride in earning a trophy because you know that it is just a rip-off of the Xbox’s achivements system.
    9.Most of its sales are attributed to it being a cheap Blu-Ray Player.
    10. It gets pretty hot, causing hardware damage.

I mean sure, you can run Linux on the PS3, but why the hell would you want to? I would just get a secondary partitioned HD 850GB and throw it on my pc, plus, you have more control over Linux if its on the Computer, from my understanding.

I'm not going to say the Xbox 360 is better either, both console systems have flaws, and marketers try to use advantages against them. No console is perfect, that's pure BS.

But hey, this is out of my own opinion, not like it really matters.
  • People who use linux..
    ok only the oddballs then.
  • Nintendo has Mario and Zelda. Xbox has Halo. What does Sony have?
    Nintendo is a video game company, Unlike Sony. In addition Halo was developed by Microsoft; an obvious explinaton as to why it is exclusive to Xbox. Furthermore Sony has Killzone 2, Little big Planet and Infamous.
  • Nintendo is a video game company, Unlike Sony. In addition Halo was developed by Microsoft; an obvious explinaton as to why it is exclusive to Xbox. Furthermore Sony has Killzone 2, Little big Planet and Infamous.
    + Resistance 2, Grand Turismo, and Metal Gear Solid 4
  • He prefers muffins. :D
    I hate muffins.

EDIT:

Oh, and Cornucopia wins. He's actually had firsthand experience with the thing, which is a place I'd never step up to. Kudos for testing it.

Oh, and I'm saying more in the thread. Because these things are addicting and I shall have my say if I have to listen to this crap.
  • Every console has faults so it doesn't matter which is best, and in anyways i asked who bloody has one not which is best. :mad:
  • 10. It gets pretty hot, causing hardware damage

Wrong. Its a Good a Really Good Fan Built in.
  • Wrong. Its a Good a Really Good Fan Built in.
    Yeah right...
  • Yeah right...
    No, it really does.