I wish I had my name again...

... This whole new system in place as a auth server wouldn't let my use Construct because it was taken. That made me sad.

I am Proverb now in game.

I hope Jack and Most are doing ok.

Eric

Comments

• Sorry about that... I think the guy who registered it (as "construct") is actually one of the guys here, but stopped using it pretty quick (next poster could say who specifically), so he might pass over the account info. We haven't set up the browser yet though, and there's no way to change the password at the moment, so if you stay with what you've got we can dig it. :heart:
    In the mean-time, if you use that /link [code] command with the code in the upper-right on one of the TC.net servers, you should be able to switch to your forum name on there.

I think Most posted somewhere in one of these crazy threads last month, so he's still popping in now and again.
  • Welcome back Construct. :)
  • Wasn't it ergo that used Constructs name?
    And, couldn't we prod Thyth to delete the original account?
  • Hello.
    Yes it was.
    Why doesnt Construct here just add "The" in front of "Construct"
  • I told you this place is communist. >_>

And I dont think Thyth will appreciate being prodded by you Turkeh...
  • Wasn't it ergo that used Constructs name?
    And, couldn't we prod Thyth to delete the original account?

Yes...
  • -Why doesnt Construct here just add "The" in front of "Construct"
    Well, I don't see why not, "The Construct" would be fine if you can't get your old name back.
  • I'm sure Proverb is happy with his new name. :) I know he'd rather have Construct back, but if it were me I'd rather people not stick words in front of my name so I can have it back.

Also, welcome back! :o You are my hero!
  • Construct I will PM you the password.
  • bad idea on constructs part