Anybody Tried Windows 7?

Windows 7 is a new OS being developed by microsoft, it has passed its beta version and they have now released a RC. It is available on their website now.

I have replaced Windows XP with Windows 7, it is tonnes better. its compatible with everything on my Notebook and runs really well. Its NOT Crap! it boots quick, and they have changed so many things. they have changed the taskbar into the SUPER BAR! Touch Screen Support, you can shake a window to focus on it.
screenshots attached.
  • win7scrn1.PNG
  • win7scrn2.png
  • win7scrn3.PNG

Comments

• Forget about windows and all that crap! When is Tribes 2 for Mac coming out?!?!? xO
  • i dont rly like the mac, it works well and everything but the software would cost an arm and a leg. apple are self loving evil geniuses
  • My Dad Just Ordered Windows 7 to Replace his Vista.
    I like what They done to Paint, Not so Happy about the START Bar thou.
  • Windows 7 is effectively Vista with a touch of fresh MS Paint. ;)
    They've had time to stabilize Vista and use that as a base for 7, reworked the UI to appear more responsive (thus the feel of it being faster), tweaked the base settings of the UAC, and probably several other under-the-hood tweaks.

It's a nice OS, and shows off how well Microsoft can do something.
  • Im running Windows 7 right now, but i still have XP installed on other HDD.
  • Ive got XP on Meh Vaio, My other Comp, Sister's Comp, Mom's Comp and Vista on My Dad's
  • 7 looks like vista but with bigger images for the easily amused or hard of reading
  • I tried to test windows 7 in a virtual machine, its too slow in the virtual machine to tell if its good or bad. It seriously took 6 minutes to get it on the-construct.net.
    • windows 7.PNG
    • windows 7-2.PNG
  • haha your browser is not standards compliant.. the construct dont like IE :)
  • No, internet explorer just fails :D
  • bit 'o' both
  • I have a old Mac. But it is SLOW. I am getting a new Mac soon. So for 4 weeks I am trying to get tribes2 to work.

PS: I am great with compters.
  • PS: I am great with compters.

then why ask for so much damn help
  • improve your typing, and, no, you are a 5 year old who tries to get t2 working on a mac, T2 is windows based.
  • I have a old Mac. But it is SLOW. I am getting a new Mac soon. So for 4 weeks I am trying to get tribes2 to work.

PS: I am great with compters.
    Whats a compter?

English isnt your first language, is it?