Embarrassing moments on the forums/life

Let me break the ice
Illusion:hey guise
wut meen amdinistr? XwwNeow400: An admin! Ya know, those people with bigger abilities who can kick you make votes pass ect.

Who's next? :wave:

Comments

• Fast_Fire: I love chicken more than a black man
    Black_Man: You wanna bet, biatch?

I made a bet and won against a Black_Man.

To this day he still owes me a medium Popcorn Chicken with BBQ sauce.
  • On goonhaven it took f9alexander 12 tries to kill me.
    i told you I was good at CTF demon
  • Once in our neighborhood, a friend of my brother shot this girl on her leg with a air rifle. She call the police and he came to our house!!
  • Was the first time playing... Tactical Assault, on ACCM. Me and bln were on a team, vs two others. We went offensive, and he set up a remote base while I attacked wildly. Then, I got killed, spawned at the remote base, and he told me to get a satechel. :) So, I did, and he covered me with guass cannon as I ran up and got on the roof of their base...
    Then they opened a window, that turret sticking out. Bln took out the turret with the guass, and I tossed the satcehl into the base. He made this o.O? Face, and I ran. Then, I blew up, and took out like, 50 things. It was a good time. :)
  • Was the first time playing... Tactical Assault, on ACCM. Me and bln were on a team, vs two others. We went offensive, and he set up a remote base while I attacked wildly. Then, I got killed, spawned at the remote base, and he told me to get a satechel. :) So, I did, and he covered me with guass cannon as I ran up and got on the roof of their base...
    Then they opened a window, that turret sticking out. Bln took out the turret with the guass, and I tossed the satcehl into the base. He made this o.O? Face, and I ran. Then, I blew up, and took out like, 50 things. It was a good time. :)

Ahh good times. :) Only it was on Battlegrounds and I used the bazooka. :(
  • :p close enough. It was still epic. Remembering that moment makes me feel comradship for you. <3
  • Remembering that moment makes me feel comradship for you. <3

omg gay... :(:(:(:( lol jk