I'm confused.

I was just trying to get on the BC and TX servers but they both said that I am unable to use them. I was thinking I was banned or something but I haven't been on for about a week now and it was working fine. Can someone help me figure this out.

Comments

• You'll have to be more specific about the message it sent back.
  • You'll have to be more specific about the message it sent back.

Yesterday it was telling me "You are unable to to access this server".

But Today when I try to get on a little Message Box comes up that says:

unhandled exception: c0000005
    At address: 005ef18c
  • Yesterday it was telling me "You are unable to to access this server".

But Today when I try to get on a little Message Box comes up that says:

unhandled exception: c0000005
    At address: 005ef18c

make sure you have the tribes next online patch installed.
  • make sure you have the tribes next online patch installed.

okay I'll try that.

Edit: I tried downloading and it said I already have the patch installed. I knew I had it but I'm trying anything I can to get it working.
  • Is there anything else I could try to get it working?
  • www.tribesnext.com

please view existing topics on the support forum there.
  • www.tribesnext.com

please view existing topics on the support forum there.

yeah, much as i hate to admit, this isnt the forum for this stuff, its connection troubles not really directly concerned with con mod in particular... =/
  • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
  • Apparently I cant even help someone without phantom acting dumb.
  • Apparently I cant even help someone without phantom acting dumb.

This thread has no more relevance, all of the needed assistance has been given to him.
  • ehh give the guy a break.. so what if he is using the "wrong" forum.. no need to be so anal about it =P, saying stuff like, this is the help forum for connection problems not ue's.. or w.e tiny little difference u say there is between the two different help forums.. it says it's a construction help forum.. it doesn't specify what kind in the title, so this is in fact the best place he could have gone to ask the question. i mean, be greatful that at least he's not trying to ask for help in the "the construct" forum.. im sure u guys would be all over him calling him a noob and throwing uncalled for insults at him for a tiny little mistake.. =P.. anyway, don't read into this comment as hateful.. it's more light hearted and comical than it may sound.

with that said.. my aim address is whiterhyno311
    i will be happy to walk anyone through any problems with tribes construction mod that they may have, as long as i am able to, or in contact with someone who is able to at least. so don't be afraid to shoot me an IM and ask any questions that aren't stupid like, "can i have admin" or "can you ban so and so", or the every typical "what color should i dye my pubes?"..

PS. I must be really tired, or just a moron because i honestly thought that greatful and hearted were real words and that they were spelled correctly. Apparently though, they are not real words.. So sorry to all the anal, militant, super dorks who get mad at people who don't spell right or use proper grammar/punctuation on a online video game forum. Just remember, it's not english class.. no need to go out of the way to have perfect grammar, spelling or punctuation unless you're trying to make yourself sound smart..

anyway.. there is my OCD, over explained run on comment of the week. hope u enjoy my little witty one liners that i always like to throw in there..

go touch his dick
    she has an ass
    FUCK SALT
    (If you can tell me what famous youtube video those lines are from, i'll give you a hug)

aren't i fun with my little games to keep my boring useless comment worth reading?
  • ah, the good ol' days...
  • What the shit? I posted the 'FUCK SALT!' video and Eehk deleted it.