Commands

Hey can somebody make a list of all commands cuz i didnt played for a year on tribes 2 and i cant remember any command except all those i can find in /help on TX or BC.

Plz help me

Comments

• ... Fast Fire i aint stupid.
  • Thanks Numbuh it really helped :P
    Long time no see numbnuts =)
  • Hey wait a sec, i remember you.
  • Stalker!!!!
  • Thanks Numbuh it really helped :P
    Long time no see numbnuts =)

sorry numb, i talked to him and he asked how you were and i said, "teh nuts is great"

=/
  • Hey does anybody knows the command to select all your pieces and the command to change the modifier scale? i knew it but i forgot in all those months i didnt played...
  • Ooh and DS=Dragonstalker i know you 2 =) it didnt surprised me how far you made it :P admin and developer or something...
  • Ooh and DS=Dragonstalker i know you 2 =) it didnt surprised me how far you made it :P admin and developer or something...

He's the admin and/or developer of something? Mind sharing what it is?
  • Lol guys you didn't know it?
    Oh right it's top secret, im not gonna tell you yet only relicx4 and few other people know what im talking about :P
  • Lol guys you didn't know it?
    few other people
    You've told everyone except Nukem, amirite?
  • You sir are an idiot, no
  • Hey does anybody knows the command to select all your pieces and the command to change the modifier scale? i knew it but i forgot in all those months i didnt played...

Plz answer on that question if you know :P
  • /getpass ^_^
  • Full list

/Explode (explains it self)
    /Spine Z(sets the size of the object by the Z axis
    /Objectscale X Y Z (does the same as /setsize but it sets the size of a cube to a true 1MX1MX1M
    /getsize (gets the size of a object you are pointing at)
    /Setsize X Y Z (sizes a object on the axis according to the letter(basic geometery)
    /Setpass ( sets a password to a door only toggle doors and normal doors)
    /Opendoor (opens a normal door or a toggle door)
    /set nudge X Y Z ( moves a object by the X Y Z axis)
    /Set nudge all X Y Z (moves all your currect pieces on the X Y Z axis)
    /timer (change the time on switchs and tripwires)
    /givecard (name) (level) ( this is used to gives a player a security card)
    /Stripcard (name) (level) ( takes away the designated security card)
    /setrot 1-360 (sets the rotation of your construction tool)
    /set mod 0.0000 (sets your modifier scale on your MIS tool or Modifier tool)
    /cloak (explains it self)
    /radius 1-999(sets a switch or tripwires range )
    !name (talk in private chat)
  • /set mod 0.0000 (sets your modifier scale on your MIS tool or Modifier tool) aah! yes now i remember one problem solved =) now the one for selecting all without having to use the construction tool on all the pieces.
  • It depends what you mean by "select all". As far as I'm aware there is no way to "select" all the pieces. There are some commands that affect all your pieces though.
    /set nudge all x y z moves all your pieces however many meters on which axis you want.
    /delmypieces deletes all your currently deployed pieces.

Not sure there are any others.