can someone shed a little light...

Back In November, I had posted on here asking for help (http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1655). Originally I thought I was banned, but then I realized that that I wasn't able to get on any of the servers. After that I thought it might be that I needed to re-download the multiplayer patch, but every time I tried to download it I was told that I already had the patch installed. I finally just gave up and deleted the entire game off my computer. About two hours ago I decided to try again. I reinstalled the game and patch and try to get on BC server and a box pops up that says "You have been automatically banned from this server"
then i try the TX server and I get the same message. I also joined multiple other servers just to make sure I hadn't screwed something up in the installation process, and they all worked. So now I'm positive that I had been Banned, but I don't know why exactly. Nobody else was on the last time I was able to play and after that I didn't get on for an entire week so I'm just trying to figure out what I did wrong. If someone could possibly tell me why maybe I'll be able to understand.

Comments

• It's hard to get banned from TC. You must have been a naughty boy.
  • But that's the thing I don't remember doing anything wrong normally I just stayed out of the way and did my own thing. I really only talked to people if they asked me something or if I needed advice on something, and I hadn't asked any questions for a while because I was finally getting the hang of building.
  • But that's the thing I don't remember doing anything wrong normally I just stayed out of the way and did my own thing. I really only talked to people if they asked me something or if I needed advice on something, and I hadn't asked any questions for a while because I was finally getting the hang of building.
    It's most likely a mistake. I was once accidentally banned on my first week.
  • So who should I talk to to see if I can get the Ban lifted?
  • Krash, Thyth, or Shane.

Your best bet is Krash.
  • Krash, Thyth, or Shane.
    Krash isnt here, Thyth chills in Tribesnext and Shane is in Mozambique.
  • Then who do I talk to?!
  • Apparently no one.

You're fucked, buddy
  • Are you fucking kidding me. I get banned for no reason and there isn't a single damn person that I can get in contact with to get the ban lifted. This is Bull Shit!
  • Try messaging Krash and Shane...
  • lol jk, don't trust Demoncard.

Just throw a PM to Krash or Thyth and wait for a reply.
  • Hmmm... This is very intersesing.. Dident this happon to Angelswords To?
  • Angelswords

Who? Wait... nevermind, if i didnt learn their name 3 years ago, then i dont care.

TRIBES CONSTRUCTION MOD ELITISM. JOIN THE CAUSE. Jk of course, although i dont seriously care
  • Hmmm.... Have you tried your Internet Connection? Maybie its Blocking Tribes
  • Have you tried your internet connection? Maybe its blocking Tribes 2.
    Fixed.

You're not l33t enough to "Hmmm...".
  • Umm... Ok....