Thyth and Phantom Fights

Found this:
{P_C}-Phantom139: ummmm every1 was screaming go see elec

{P_C}-Phantom139: what is it?

{NOS}Electricutioner: Oh, I was just wondering about that copy of PCon.zip that surfaced on the internet.

{P_C}-Phantom139: Yes.~wvoice/Derm3/gbl.yes.wav2007/02/20 06:26.22
pm
{NOS}Electricutioner: Did you put that online?

{P_C}-Phantom139: what about it?

{P_C}-Phantom139: Yes.~wvoice/Derm3/gbl.yes.wav2007/02/20

{P_C}-Phantom139: PHANTOM CON RELEASED : http://rapidshare.com/files/17225987/PCon.zip.html~wfx/misc/MA3.wav

{NOS}Electricutioner: I looked at that "Vaccume" gun.

{P_C}-Phantom139: ahhh yes and

{NOS}Electricutioner: And I notice that it is the exact same file that I put in 0.70a.

{NOS}Electricutioner: Thus the exact same file that I put in ECM.

{NOS}Electricutioner: The only difference?

{NOS}Electricutioner: The one in PCon.zip has your name listed as the creator.

{NOS}Electricutioner: I feel as though you have defied my trust.

{NOS}Electricutioner: I made a patch to defend you against a justified attack.

{P_C}-Phantom139: maybe its me

{P_C}-Phantom139: but i think your not looking enough

{NOS}Electricutioner: Tell me...

{NOS}Electricutioner: What is the probability that you would make the EXACT same spelling error that I did?

{P_C}-Phantom139: i have made my own addding a impulse shockwave

{P_C}-Phantom139: i dont speel good alot

{NOS}Electricutioner: So, you choose to insult my intelligence by coming up with these sorts of excuses?

{NOS}Electricutioner: I'm not stupid Phantom.

{P_C}-Phantom139: do you think im stupid to do that

{P_C}-Phantom139: No.~wvoice/Derm3/gbl.no.wav

{NOS}Electricutioner: Yes, based on the differences between the two files, I'd say you are.2007/02/20 06:29.55 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: i tried last time and learned the hard way2007/02/20 06:30.04 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: and trust me i wouldnt do that again2007/02/20 06:30.18 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF WRITING CODE DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD TAKE THINGS THAT OTHERS HAVE WRITTEN2007/02/20 06:30.45 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: Did you, or did you not claim credit on Doom's gun when you shouldn't have had?2007/02/20 06:30.58 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: well what if i was just intrested because i like what i see? i try to make it....you outsmart me with those advanced sc2007/02/20 06:31.00 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: Whether you chose to be honest or now now decides how I will treat you forever.2007/02/20 06:31.01 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: scripts2007/02/20 06:31.21 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: Yes... but that was Doom's gun, not yours.2007/02/20 06:31.26 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: Right?2007/02/20 06:32.08 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: listen i never met any1 by that name..i just learned an old mod named ultamate con even existed....i didnt even care it2007/02/20 06:32.11 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: existed2007/02/20 06:32.26 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: You learned about the mod, and decided to take Doom's gun?2007/02/20 06:32.31 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: so i ignored it like most others would do2007/02/20 06:32.40 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: Oh, I remember Ultimate Con very well.2007/02/20 06:32.51 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: i never even played it2007/02/20 06:32.53 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: I've been around long enough to remember Neon.2007/02/20 06:33.10 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: You got the copy of the vac gun from 0.70a?2007/02/20 06:33.38 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: That's a simple yes or no question.2007/02/20 06:33.41 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: for the last time..i dont do things like that2007/02/20 06:34.04 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: Well, there is nothing wrong with saying "Yes" to the question of getting the vac gun from 0.70a.2007/02/20 06:34.08 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: if you have sure proof...show me2007/02/20 06:34.11 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: I put in in 0.70a.2007/02/20 06:34.29 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: And I had that spelling error in the onMount message, of "Vaccume" instead of "Vacuum".2007/02/20 06:34.50 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: And, I had that specific font style for all of my tools and weapons.2007/02/20 06:35.02 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: 1 spelling error...so i missed a few keys so what?2007/02/20 06:35.08 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: That is the same vac gun that is here in ECM.2007/02/20 06:35.15 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: You just chose to stick your name on it.2007/02/20 06:36.53 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: may i ship you to the uber con profile elec?2007/02/20 06:39.21 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: i see no further use here..if it makes you sooo..happy ill just change our little typo or even better remake my code so2007/02/20 06:39.27 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: I know that your name, Phantom is Robert.2007/02/20 06:39.28 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: you can see im not stealing anything2007/02/20 06:39.41 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: You are in Stillman, Illinois.2007/02/20 06:39.43 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: Oh yes.. Robert.2007/02/20 06:40.03 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: taken freshly from my accound on advancedmod =p2007/02/20 06:40.26 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: Robert Fritzen2007/02/20 06:40.29 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: twell ill just remake the code and then youll belieeve we make same spell errors at times2007/02/20 06:40.41 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: Phantom, I don't think you understand...2007/02/20 06:40.48 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: anyways i gtg....2007/02/20 06:40.50 pm {P_C}-Phantom139: Bye.~wvoice/Derm3/gbl.bye.wav2007/02/20 06:40.57 pm {NOS}Electricutioner: He's done.

Comments

• I'm amazed I had the patience to read that when you could've just organized it to make it easier to follow.
  • I didn't even bother...
  • Aww, Soulice found the chatlogs from the NOS website.

*pat pat*

A year late as always, Soul.
  • Personally, from my sublimely magnificent opinion, I'd say Thyth does nothing but chill in TN admiring his work, and that Phantom chills in TWM constantly adding extra widgets to an already big mod.

Im not fanning the flames here (although I would really enjoy the banter). Im just expressing my opinion, which, as im sure you all know, reflects the opinion of a sophisticated pair of hamsters.

What this has to do with this thread, I dont know.
  • Fixed
    Phantom139: ummmm every1 was screaming go see elec
    Phantom139: what is it?

Electricutioner: Oh, I was just wondering about that copy of PCon.zip that surfaced on the internet.

Phantom139: Yes.~wvoice/Derm3/gbl.yes.wav2007/02/20 06:26.22 pm

Electricutioner: Did you put that online?

Phantom139: what about it?
    Phantom139: Yes.
    Phantom139: PHANTOM CON RELEASED: http://rapidshare.com/files/1722598...3.wav

Electricutioner: I looked at that "Vaccume" gun.

Phantom139: ahhh yes and

Electricutioner: And I notice that it is the exact same file that I put in 0.70a.
    Electricutioner: Thus the exact same file that I put in ECM.
    Electricutioner: The only difference?
    Electricutioner: The one in PCon.zip has your name listed as the creator.
    Electricutioner: I feel as though you have defied my trust.
    Electricutioner: I made a patch to defend you against a justified attack.

Phantom139: maybe its me
    Phantom139: but i think your not looking enough

Electricutioner: Tell me...
    Electricutioner: What is the probability that you would make the EXACT same spelling error that I did?

Phantom139: i have made my own addding a impulse shockwave
    Phantom139: i dont speel good alot

Electricutioner: So, you choose to insult my intelligence by coming up with these sorts of excuses?
    Electricutioner: I'm not stupid Phantom.

Phantom139: do you think im stupid to do that
    Phantom139: No.

Electricutioner: Yes, based on the differences between the two files, I'd say you are.

Phantom139: i tried last time and learned the hard way
    Phantom139: and trust me i wouldnt do that again

Electricutioner: JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF WRITING CODE DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD TAKE THINGS THAT OTHERS HAVE WRITTEN
    Electricutioner: Did you, or did you not claim credit on Doom's gun when you shouldn't have had?

Phantom139: well what if i was just intrested because i like what i see? i try to make it....you outsmart me with those advanced sc

Electricutioner: Whether you chose to be honest or now now decides how I will treat you forever.

Phantom139: scripts

Electricutioner: Yes... but that was Doom's gun, not yours.
    Electricutioner: Right?

Phantom139: listen i never met any1 by that name..i just learned an old mod named ultamate con even existed....i didnt even care it
    Phantom139: existed

Electricutioner: You learned about the mod, and decided to take Doom's gun?

Phantom139: so i ignored it like most others would do

Electricutioner: Oh, I remember Ultimate Con very well.

Phantom139: i never even played it

Electricutioner: I've been around long enough to remember Neon.
    Electricutioner: You got the copy of the vac gun from 0.70a?
    Electricutioner: That's a simple yes or no question.

Phantom139: for the last time..i dont do things like that

Electricutioner: Well, there is nothing wrong with saying "Yes" to the question of getting the vac gun from 0.70a.

Phantom139: if you have sure proof...show me

Electricutioner: I put in in 0.70a.
    Electricutioner: And I had that spelling error in the onMount message, of "Vaccume" instead of "Vacuum".
    Electricutioner: And, I had that specific font style for all of my tools and weapons.

Phantom139: 1 spelling error...so i missed a few keys so what?

Electricutioner: That is the same vac gun that is here in ECM.
    Electricutioner: You just chose to stick your name on it.

Phantom139: may i ship you to the uber con profile elec?
    Phantom139: i see no further use here..if it makes you sooo..happy ill just change our little typo or even better remake my code so

Electricutioner: I know that your name, Phantom is Robert.

Phantom139: you can see im not stealing anything

Electricutioner: You are in Stillman, Illinois.
    Electricutioner: Oh yes.. Robert.

Phantom139: taken freshly from my accound on advancedmod =p

Electricutioner: Robert Fritzen

Phantom139: twell ill just remake the code and then youll belieeve we make same spell errors at times

Electricutioner: Phantom, I don't think you understand...

Phantom139: anyways i gtg....
    Phantom139: Bye.

Electricutioner: He's done.
    TL: DR
  • Aww, Soulice found the chatlogs from the NOS website.

*pat pat*

A year late as always, Soul.

More like 3+ years. Lol
    Personally, from my sublimely magnificent opinion, I'd say Thyth does nothing but chill in TN admiring his work, and that Phantom chills in TWM constantly adding extra widgets to an already big mod..

That is now. Things were different 3-4 years ago. (Not that much different though)
  • More like 3+ years. Lol

That is now. Things were different 3-4 years ago. (Not that much different though)

Go on EVE. :D Or at least give me the damn password for our killboard. :mad:
  • Go on EVE. :D Or at least give me the damn password for our killboard. :mad:
    Hey Blunkem, Come to BC/TX sometime. :D
    Sorry about calling you a asshole back around 2 years ago(?) I think it was.. Anyways I want to see you on Tribes 2 and I don't have EVE cause I'm too lazy to get other PC games. :wave:
  • Fixed

TL: DR
    TL;DR
    Phantom copied someone else's work in a script. Thyth found out because there was the same exact spelling error and Fagton continued to deny it.
  • Hey Blunkem, Come to BC/TX sometime. :D
    Sorry about calling you a asshole back around 2 years ago(?) I think it was.. Anyways I want to see you on Tribes 2 and I don't have EVE cause I'm too lazy to get other PC games. :wave:
    I agree with Blunkem.

Play EVE, I'll buy you a PLEX (extends game time), and I'll see if you can join my corp.
  • Why do people put these up, they are so meaningless!

Thats soulice for you... im suprised YOU'RE surprised.
  • I agree with Blunkem.

Play EVE, I'll buy you a PLEX (extends game time), and I'll see if you can join my corp.

You need ISK to buy a plex.
  • You need ISK to buy a plex.
    No shit Sherlock.

I suppose you want one too?
  • No shit Sherlock.

I suppose you want one too?

I forgot that your idiotic mind cannot contemplate common sense. Perhaps I should make it so basic, that even your simple brain can understand?

You have no ISK. You run level 2 missions all day in a fail-fit Omen, and you troll local until you are shunt out of the system by everyone.

Simple enough, Demontard? :o

TL;DR Version: You don't have ISK because you don't do anything, plus you can't ask for it either, since everyone hates you.
  • B]TL;DR Version[/B]: You don't have ISK because you don't do anything, plus you can't ask for it either, since everyone hates you.

I love it when people provide TL:DR versions. It's so handy.

I Agree, this thread has no real purpose, as this was an event that occurred about 3-5 years ago.
  • And phantom is 3-5 years older.

Maybe Thyth too.
  • And phantom is 3-5 years older.

Maybe Thyth too.
    It finally clicks with someone, this is proof people change in such short time. Well, the Thyth part doesn't really matter. He's always been how he is. But everyone has their moments.
  • It finally clicks with someone, this is proof people change in such short time. Well, the Thyth part doesn't really matter. He's always been how he is. But everyone has their moments.

Except you keep making useless threads, reviving dead topics, and generally not getting the hint.

Change already.
  • Except you keep making useless threads, reviving dead topics, and generally not getting the hint.

Change already.
    ^ Fucking this
  • Wait...he said a short time?
    3-5 Years...very short.
  • I Agree, this thread has no real purpose, as this was an event that occurred about 3-5 years ago.

The shame train cometh.
    Except you keep making useless threads, reviving dead topics, and generally not getting the hint.

Change already.

Lol'd heartidly.

Anyway, i declare this thread over. Move along. Move along. :simma:
  • I forgot that your idiotic mind cannot contemplate common sense. Perhaps I should
    Keep praying. One day, I'll listen to you. Then again, you do suck at EVE, so maybe not. :)
  • /me sits back; dick in one hand, box of popcorn in the other.

"Commence, gentlemen. Don't mind me."
  • /me sits back; dick in one hand, box of popcorn in the other.

"Commence, gentlemen. Don't mind me."
    I really do not want to know how you are going to eat that popcorn.
  • Why I'm going to balance pieces on the tip of my penis and suck them off in a downwards motion.
  • Hey, ergo has evolved in these three years, I give him that.
    shame

The feeling that we hate.
  • /me sits back; dick in one hand
    400px-Chris-hansen.gif
  • That's the first gif I've seen in my life that gives me the creeps to the point I don't want to see it.