Evilhodag: Old Friend

Referring to title: At least he was an old friend of mine.
Since of the past days of these 3 weeks, I've been going on The-Construct BC, well yeah woo hoo i build stuff, we all do.
So The first time I encountered evilhodag, I'm building my "FootballBase" thing, and he comes in spamming "LOL MASTER-CHIEF_ IS A krznl MASTER-CHIEF- IS A KRNZL" over and over, then leaves. He's bgeen doing it every day. I wouldn't want to deal with having to screw up his computer if he continues, I've warned him many times through Tmail, and he still continues.

I would of gladly put a ban stamp on him, with no luck Admins cant do that.
So whenever he comes in, i /kick him out. He just rejoins.
This has been pissing me off lately, and would just like to build in peace.
From: http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showthread.php?p=937

Some people are probably going to stab me for asking (Cornucopia?), but has anyone really seen evilhodag around anymore (since the date of this post about him, back in 2007)? Only reason I'm wondering is because me and him used to RP back in the day, but fights on BC and TX servers seemed to stop him from coming on as often as he used to. This continued until one day I was building in BC in SuperDoe's Base (Refer below). It's just weird that he just disappears one day from T2, never to be seen again.

SuperDoe's Base: I bet SuperDoe will remember this. It was built for an RP of military-like standards. While I was building my quarters, evilhodag and joined and started fighting with one of the admins (forgot who). Eventually he just got mad and left. From this point, I never got any T-Mails (or replies to any I sent to him) from him.

Anyway.. I doubt anyone knows what happened, but I figured I'd try asking.

Comments

• Never ever seen him.
  • Rings a bell, but I don't think he was someone I'd care to see again. Could be wrong, though.
  • and he comes in spamming "LOL MASTER-CHIEF_ IS A krznl MASTER-CHIEF- IS A KRNZL"

Now that's NOT the kind of guy I would miss.
  • I remember him, to be honest I don't really miss him all that much
  • lol Cornucopia is a krnzl.
  • Everytime I visit that thread I feel like reviving it..

I wonder if I'd get banned for it.
  • probably.
  • Some people are probably going to stab me for asking

At least it isn't happening yet.

On the topic at hand:
    As I have said, we have RP'd (This explains meh crappy DDDX Mod) a lot back then. I was the host, and I (as we needed them) coded chat commands and weapons.
  • At least it isn't happening yet.

On the topic at hand:
    As I have said, we have RP'd (This explains meh crappy DDDX Mod) a lot back then. I was the host, and I (as we needed them) coded chat commands and weapons.

Download DDDX Mod Here! ;)