Halo Reach

So who here is getting it? :p

Comments

• MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEME!!!!!111one!!!eleven.
    So yeah Im going to get it, it looks so awesome.
  • PS3 ftw.

But im tempted to get a Xbox360 Though.
  • I'll consider it when the price goes down.
  • I might, looks like it could be really good.
  • Quite possibly

I might even disregard CoD 7 altogether just for this
  • Wait a sec, I thought you hated halo. 0.o
  • wait a second.. halo still exists!?
  • nope they all blew up every last one of em
  • Apparently, Gamestop decided to cancel my pre-order for Reach... Apparently... It's been "verifying" the order for the past 2 months. Apparently... It decided to finish the verification the moment my credit card didn't have any money on it.

Apparently... I am very angry.

I'm going to scream at my bank later today. This further proves that stuff never goes my way. :mad: :(

>>Insert RAAAAGGGEEEE Here<<
  • Sucks to be you.
    I pre-ordered it last week from amazon.
  • Apparently, Gamestop decided to cancel my pre-order for Reach... Apparently... It's been "verifying" the order for the past 2 months. Apparently... It decided to finish the verification the moment my credit card didn't have any money on it.
    so im guessing you're NOT going to be doing donuts when it comes out o well i guess the walls i make will still be there for you
    EDIT: You scared me a little lol so i went and checked and they had the wrong phone number :sick: i called and they fixed it immediately tho too bad u cant do that :lol:
    EDIT: This post is now null my previous edit sounds dum since it was 1 min aftr he said he culd fix it guess i didnt see that in time :p
  • I still have time to fix the problem, gonna go to the bank and put more money back in my credit card, and Gamestop customer support already contacted me about the verification thing, I just need to tell them everything's fine and they'll finish it.

My point for being mad is why it took so long for it to verify in the first place. And the bad timing in general. It's ridiculous.
  • btw accept my request u fuker
  • EDIT: This post is now null my previous edit sounds dum since it was 1 min aftr he said he culd fix it guess i didnt see that in time :p

;)
    btw accept my request u fuker

I did.
  • Funny fact: I tried playing Halo 3 for the first time in like two years yesterday. Apparently it was still ridiculously easy to make kills since the last time I played it.

Glad I stopped playing after the first match. I still prefer Halo 2. I hope Reach is going to be a bit more balanced in gameplay. Halo 3 was such a disappointment in my eyes.
  • I thought Halo 3 was great.
  • I found it too easy, and childish. I stopped playing it after a month when I first bought it. Halo 2 had a darker, gritty feeling, as did Halo: CE. Halo 3 didn't have this feeling and it felt like some anime movie with some damage sponge monkey's instead of elites and the graphics were annoying, the whole game looked like a cartoon with some Halo references thrown in.

Reach actually looks more like Halo 2 than 3. Less shiny / annoying graphics, no overpowered brute weapons (The auto-aim on those brute needle things was ridiculous), and no weird jumpy-hoppy animations.
  • I have to agree that Halo 3 wasn't as nice as Halo 2. Didn't like the brutes, the Elites fit the game much better imo.

Halo 1 is still my favorite SP though.
  • I got halo 2 for PC. Wanna play sometime? :D
  • Sure if you buy it for me. :rolleyes:

Oh and I got the money in my bank, and contacted GameStop, just need to wait 24 hours for them to verify the credit card.

Looks like I'll be doing donuts as planned. :D
  • I have to agree that Halo 3 wasn't as nice as Halo 2. Didn't like the brutes, the Elites fit the game much better imo.

Halo 1 is still my favorite SP though.

I still have my original copy I bought when it first came out, with the "Game of the Year" award thing stamped on the front cover.

I love the first Halo, so much better than the crap we're getting now.

Cock of Doody: Black Cocks, Bad Bitches: Stanky Ho's 2 (lol I love bad company 2), Gears of Whores 3, and more generic cookie cutter games. Tired of it.
  • You got some real text on your post man.
  • omg haylow!!
  • omg haylow!!

GET BACK IN YOUR IGLOO, YOU ICE NIGGER!!!
  • Sure if you buy it for me. :rolleyes:

Oh and I got the money in my bank, and contacted GameStop, just need to wait 24 hours for them to verify the credit card.

Looks like I'll be doing donuts as planned. :D
    Yay! Now i get to lay the walls in front of u and watch u go boom as planned! Everything is falling into place :o muahahahaha!
  • But black people have no resistance to cold!, at school they used to tell us that when they brought black slaves to chile back in the colonial times most of them died to the cold (which aint THAT cold) and that's why there are almost no black people in here :D