Unreal Construction Server

I highly doubt most of you will have bought the game, so I have done some research, and if you guys have "obtained" the game in your own way, that's fine. Players are able to host their own lan servers through hamachi, if someone is willing to host a server for us under a Hamachi Network, we would be good to go, until (IF) this mod goes UDK. (Hopefully)

Through the past Doe and I have been able to host servers through Hamachi on Garry's Mod, along with a few other games, so I'm sure if we are all up for it, it is possible.

/Discuss

Note: The Hamachi 2 network is: The Construct Unreal
The password is: wapboinkers
Connect through Hamachi IP 5.27.31.19, or look on the LAN LIST on UT3.

The server will be up all day, hopefully.

Comments

• "Obtaining" now.

7 gigs to use 1 mod. O.o
  • I'm sure most of us wish this was done on UDK. I suppose the best we can do is ask them to switch over to using UDK.
  • "Obtaining" now.

7 gigs to use 1 mod. O.o

It's well worth it, I built a cool little box house thing.
    Just don't use the vehicle pad once you get the mod, for some reason it crashes, still trying to figure out why.
    Edit:: probably wrong game version, im at 1.3, not 2.1.
    I'm sure most of us wish this was done on UDK. I suppose the best we can do is ask them to switch over to using UDK.

Yeah, it would be much more space efficient, if your looking to save 7GB, lol.
  • Ah I see, crashes are from me being at game version 1.3 instead of 2.1, understandable.

The mod is quite fun, looking for people to join, seriously its not as much fun when there is no one to build with :P
  • ..still downloading. :(

"ETA 12 weeks" ...
    so many leachers : o
  • Hamachi

:sick:
  • Wouldn't they need to pay for the UDK license though?
  • :sick:

Krash would you be willing to host under TX? we need hosting :D
  • I don't think they need to buy a license as long as they have no plans of selling it, but as far as I can tell the only reason he released it so early is because he is going back to school and wont have much time to work on it.

So as far as UDK goes, I don't think it is happening too soon :/
  • Krash would you be willing to host under TX? we need hosting :D

I have for the most part set up a server that would allow anyone to join, but there are a few kinks to work out. Chief among these, it crashes when the UnrealConstruction gametype is accessed.
  • "Obtaining" now.

7 gigs to use 1 mod. O.o

9 after the updates mehehehehe
  • I have for the most part set up a server that would allow anyone to join, but there are a few kinks to work out. Chief among these, it crashes when the UnrealConstruction gametype is accessed.

I'll find a fix for ya, details sent to Chris for support purposes. Hopefully we'll get this worked out.
    Hmm that is odd. Does he get an error of any kind? The only thing I can think of is whether he's got the latest patch for the game. Also, I've only tested this with Unreal Black - The titan expansion so I'm unsure whether it works with the original.