Unreal Construction Project UDK

Project: Create a main menu for the Unreal Construction Mod
Notes: If permitted, converting the mod is a whole other story. Is it possible? Yeah, do I know how? Not Yet
That's what tutorials are for.

I will update this thread with fraps videos, testing the menu as I progress. And if all goes well and the menu looks great, (Pending on community feedback) It could be a go.

Now there are a lot of people out there who have done almost the exact same thing I'm trying to do, though it may take them a week or two, in my opinion it may take me like a month to even do this whole thing, or even longer.

If I fail to hard, I'll let you know..

Comments

• If Chris gives you the go ahead this is pretty interesting, good luck man.
  • good luck man.

second
  • Currently, this is what I have gotten done so far within 2 hours.

This is just a concept, it's not what the final thing is of course... Just testing it out.

Even though the play button doesn't do anything, and the HUD is still there, that's pretty good right? Post your feedback!
  • >implying it's not a copy of Tribes 2 Constructioin
  • >implying it's not a copy of Tribes 2 Constructioin

Can you shoot beams and give them triggers on T2 Con? Thought not.
    Can you shoot beams and make them move around without logic packs in T2, but with a single button that you can place? no.

:P
  • Can you shoot beams and give them triggers on T2 Con? Thought not.
    Can you shoot beams and make them move around without logic packs in T2, but with a single button that you can place? no.

:P

Actually, yes.
  • Bleh they are the same, though vehicle wise there's more to it, hoverboards if you fix it correctly, you can show/hide objects like a magical door, (Which fails with vehicles)

though its still 1.0, and that means when it improves, there will be a lot more to it.
  • Apparently you fail...

It seems you failed to notice that in that very thread I posted I said Just kidding right below it in black letters.

Again, Epic fail.

lmao.
  • Actually I did notice, I just didn't feel like putting them.
  • DAMN.

Oh btw, do you still play EVE? I found a relatively similar game :P
  • DAMN.

Oh btw, do you still play EVE? I found a relatively similar game :P

Yes. And if it's perpetuum or that infinity crap, don't bother. :( Already tried the beta for perpetuum (boring) and infinity wont ever get finished.
  • Naah it's an old game but it's fun. Heard of Freelance? Multiplayer on it is amazing.
  • Freelancer, it's nothing like eve lol, unless you have mods, then it's something like eve.

snowfire me and numb played that a few days ago, dunno why I never played again ... hmm..
  • Never heard of it.
  • How are the graphics compared to T2?
  • I really do wish you luck in getting this working for UDK.

Perhaps you should talk to Dayuppy, DarkTiger tells me he is pretty proficient in UDK.
  • Never heard of it.

Really? Never? The like, first rpgfps inspace game?