What are you getting...

...for Christmas and the other less important holidays?

I'm getting nothing! :D

How about you?

Comments

• I'm expecting people to battle over who's gonna get the computer with the better specs, expect spec list avalanche!
  • PlayStation 3 and some games
  • what are your playstation 3 specs
  • what are your playstation 3 specs

... theyre all the same minus hdd space
  • I have absolutely no idea

I'll probably be buying myself a new LCD monitor to replace one of my CRTs though :)
  • I have absolutely no idea

I'll probably be buying myself a new LCD monitor to replace one of my CRTs though :)

Blasphemy.
  • This is madness
  • I haven't been getting anything since '02.
  • My dad always gives me shoes, funny thing is I'm more into having just one pair of shoes, plus he never gives me ones that I like, other than that I always end up with a few more tshirts and socks! (which is funny because between me and my brother we share socks)
    Sometimes I get nicer shit, I once got a PS2!
  • ... I once got a PS2!
    And that's all you'll ever need.
  • Starcraft 2,
    Left 4 Dead (1&2, I think)
    Some new bike tyres
  • Black Ops, hopefully. (For the PS3)
  • Zaxx, if you get L4D2 on the PC, we must play it together. Zipp, if you get that, we must play it together.
  • You're all a spoiled.
  • Nice, I'm hopefully getting some things I can use for study books etc
    I got some CD's ordered by my mum but they seem to not going to be for Christmas because amazon costs a lot for shipping and they only ship within 2 - 5 working days at $10.00 surcharge.... per item.... some things I really have no idea mostly. All the fun, surprises !
  • Hey new user, there's no introduction like a christmas introduction!
  • Battletoads wii :D
  • Zaxx, if you get L4D2 on the PC, we must play it together. Zipp, if you get that, we must play it together.

Thats a Plan.
    You're all a spoiled.

Yeah, but your a Shrimp.
  • Black ops PC, DOW2 (dawn of war 2) gold edition aswell as somestuff i can't remember along with DOW2 retribution for my birthday :D
  • BLoack ops PC, DOW2 (dawn of war 2) gold edition aswell as somestuff i can't remember along with DOW2 etribution for my birthday :D

I can be honest when I say I regret buying Dawn of War II. I only played it like twice since I bought it.

In fact I even uninstalled it. I was very disappointed. :(

But that's my opinion. If you enjoy it, then have fun. Don't let my negative comments change that. :)

Anyway I bought myself Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for Christmas, I can't wait to play it. I'll probably lose sleep by thinking about it... :lol:
  • Awesome, I did get a Christmas present this year! Looky here!
    • DSC00260.jpg
    • DSC00262.jpg
  • Awesome, I did get a Christmas present this year! Looky here!

Hey new user, there's no introduction like a christmas introduction!

0/10
  • Hey, when you impersonate a greet bot, noone says shit to you!

UPDATE : For xmas I got pants and two tshirts, funny thing is for one clusterfuck of a coincidence I got the same tshirt twice!
  • Power tools, enough cash to buy a new monitor, and a Spice grinder.

Best Christmas ever! ;D
  • Relatives I haven't talked to in forever sent me a big check :)
  • Update: For Christmas I got a new multimeter and a LED magnifying light! Also a laptop bag!
    • productLarge_11172.jpg
    • productLarge_14042.jpg
  • I got $1 million.

You can't have any.