My calling-

Well gentlemen, as some of you know, I'm currently an 0311 in the USMC. And as that time has come for some for us, and will come again, mine has. The Corps has decided to send me to Afghanistan within the next few months, although I'm not allowed to announce the actual date, due to OPSEC. So, if you don't see me trolling around any longer, that's why. I'm due back roughly around this time next year though, although I'm pushing to stay over for longer.

SO GENTLEMEN, it was a pleasure playing with you. To the fellow service members, Simper Fi and OOH-RAH.

Comments

• Somebody call a.. PARAMEDIC!
    Nah Im joking,

Hope you come back in one peice though. a
  • Watch yourself, Snow.
  • Stay alive
  • don't stick your head into caves!!!
    even if you think you saw osama

and take care :(
  • Stay alive
    Ah Ah Ah Ah, Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive... :p

URRAH!

I lul'd
    Watch yourself though.
  • 'Precaite it all. :) I'll be rolling with the best of the best, so I'll be sure to come back in one piece. :D
  • Being someone whos deployed and returned i know saying be easy or good isnt really the best wording, so im just going to say.

"Watch your ass out there, keep your head low, and may you and all your friends see as little action as possible."
  • also don't get caught in wikileaks!
  • Just remember never to ignore the forward assist, I dont want to hear death by weapon Jam.
  • Wish yah luck snow :)
  • May the force be with you. :)
  • May the force be with you. :)

Come to the Dark side... we have Cookies!
  • *me being on the good side*
    can i join the dark side?
    I WANTS COOKIES
    wish you luck snow
    again
  • Just remember never to ignore the forward assist, I dont want to hear death by weapon Jam.

Lol the Bolt not going all the way forward is hardly the soul cause of any jam, most the time its double feeds (bad mags) failure to extract (extractor wear) or failure to eject (faulty or unlubricated ejector spring).

The only time the weapon would every really not charge (bolt carrier slide fully to the rear, or to the front) properly would be if its entirely to dirty, which no marine, or army grunt (me) should ever suffer from.

So.... "keep your rounds to the rear of the mag, and clp your bean chunker" would be more proper :P
  • I know that wont be a problem, Snow being as ham-fisted as he is
  • Ill be sure to get as many planes as I can fixed to resupply you out in the field. Good luck
  • Pretty much what dond said. I never use the forward assist, except after checking to make sure the round chambered properly on first mag insert. Anywho, orders came down, I leave today gents. Might see me every now and again (Apparently grunts have evolved enough to have computers O.O). But. Was good playing all, thanks for all the support. Semper Fi, CMDR and Dond.
  • I'm serious about not getting caught in wikileaks dude :(, you could lose your sovereign right to beat pow's in a heartbeat if you're not careful!

and be careful :(
  • I thought this would be motivational song, i might be wrong but in my opinion it fits the thread.

lol
  • I'm so glad he didn't pay attention to that, turns out they send snowfire into the field and a couple weeks later osama's dead!
  • Yeha, they said it was Seals, but i know it was snowfire; being a crazy run-and-gunner.

Insurgents arent zombies, snowfire! (it only takes one shot to kill them)