[CONTEST] Sumerian Draw 2011

It's that time again, so get ready to win some games. This time around we'll be having a bit of a raffle, so it's even easier to win!

The rules are simple:
  1. Everyone who posts in this thread will automagically be entered in the raffle.
  2. Anyone who posts at least one new thread (preferably in "The Jungle" or "Construction Creations") in addition to replying to 5 other threads in the next week will have one additional ticket in the raffle.
  3. Sumerian themed buildings/entries will receive a bonus ticket in the raffle.
  4. No purchase necessary. Maximum of one prize per player. Raffle winners will be drawn at random in one week. Players who enter in the contest will be considered very cool dudes unless specified otherwise or if they have issues with being called a dude. All entries are confidential and your participation in the raffle will not be made public to the rest of the community unless you make it known yourself (such as by entering the raffle). Raffle conditions are not valid in some states/countries/boulevards, but that's OK because nobody cares. Rules and prizes are subject to change. Deal with it. Entries must be received on or before Sunday, the 24th of July in the year 2011.

Current prize selection (first come first served, as usual) is as follows:

(click on them for details)

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West (2 copies)
ss_12a86801b7688392eb01965a92bdccd0838246b1.600x338.jpg?t=1302468678

Sanctum (2 copies)
ss_7a8dd9e6881143b04d270f895f6c00ff64ad1fd6.600x338.jpg?t=1310767413

Portal
0000002588.600x338.jpg?t=1299872990

Terraria
ss_aa769044388e84323cc328941d160327229d43e6.600x338.jpg?t=1308081365

Humble Frozenbyte Bundle

If you're confused by the pretty pictures, the SEVEN (7) available prizes are:
  • [strike]2 copies of Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West[/strike]
  • [strike]2 copies of Sanctum[/strike]
  • [strike]1 copy of Portal[/strike]
  • [strike]1 copy of Terraria[/strike]
  • [strike]1 copy of the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (includes: Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor, Splot, Jack Claw)[/strike]

The winners have been selected and are as follows:
  1. Iplop (Portal)
  2. Rendegardo (Lead & Gold)
  3. Deflun (Terraria)
  4. Fast_Fire (Sanctum)
  5. Zipperdude (Humble Frozenbyte Bundle)
  6. Zaxxman (Lead & Gold)
  7. Humans (Sanctum)

Comments

• Why hello there
  • My name has a Dude in it!
  • Just made 5 other posts in other threads.
  • meep meep
  • Just made 5 other posts in other threads.
    Good on ya, but you can still post if there's anything interesting. :lol:
  • Good on ya, but you can still post if there's anything interesting. :lol:

Alrighty.

Question: Do we get to pick the prizes?
  • Question: Do we get to pick the prizes?

Answer: Yes. The person who wins gets first choice out of everything, the second gets first choice of what's left, and so on.
  • LOL i already got portal 1 for free of steam, I want lead and gold, thats about all i want.
  • LOL i already got portal 1 for free of steam, I want lead and gold, thats about all i want.

All I want is Terraria, I seem to be the only one who dosnt have it. (Or Garry's Mod, for that matter.)
  • Hello, I've posted two construction creations in the past few days, though none of them are summerian themed, and I must have made 5 new posts already by the time you're reading this.

Let the gods enlighten me the way to win the raffle!! I love these raffles, they're what I pay my taxes for.

I'd definately love to have Terraria, seeing as it's apparently a cool 2d minecraft, who wouldn't love it?
  • All I want is Terraria, I seem to be the only one who dosnt have it.
    I smell competition
  • I'm going to try and build something to grab sanctum :)
  • Urg, I hate tower defence games.
  • Question: Is this ONLY for this forum?
  • Urg, I hate tower defence games.
    I'm not the biggest fan of them either, but Sanctum is awesome. I bought it from steam when it was about 3-4$. :lol:
  • I doubt the high council of the hammer would spend their resources to foment activity in foreign forums.
  • I'm going to try and build something to grab sanctum :)
    Dibs on the ziggurat
  • This sounds like an offer we cannot refuse!
  • Here's my entry for the draw!
  • Dibs on the ziggurat
    but but but, that is what I wanted to make
  • Question: Is this ONLY for this forum?
    Question: Where else would it be?
  • So if theres like only two entries then were garenteeded a prize?
  • nothing's guaranteed.. there's always the chance this is just a fake conest created to steal all our sumerian technology, just read a history book, those things really happen :tinfoil:
  • We have had contests where everyone who entered received a prize before, but seeing as there are only 7 prizes and more than that have entered, your chances are great but not guaranteed.

You can get up to 3 entries to increase you chances of winning, and all you have to do for one is to reply to a few other people's threads and make one of your own. For another, just post something you've made that's Sumerian-themed - something you've built in a game, or a drawing, a song, a video, a story, etc.
    Whatever you're good at works... and will help us to assimilate your highly advanced Sumerian technologies into our own.
  • Well i made a thread about Bob and replied to others. and how are we going to recieve the prize? Steam?
  • Yarly!

Just today and tomorrow left to enter the contest!
  • So how will the choosing of the prizes be sorted out? Just here on the forums or over steam?