Comments

• BACON! That is all.

bacon-bra-01.jpg

:O
  • BACON! That is all.

bacon-bra-01.jpg

My favorite things coming all together.
    Beautiful.
  • My favorite things coming all together.
    Beautiful.

I raise your bet:

• ... the feck?
  • Yes. I'm going to be hosting ACCM 1.4 (whatever was finished) on a branzone server. 8 Slots. Feel free to join guys. Anyone who would like to bug test or tweak I'm all open to have an entertaining zombie killing environment. If it turns out to be successful I'll bump the amount of slots up to 14. You can find me under the character name: Collective
  • Could someone explain me how to spawn the zombies on ACCM? On TWM2 they just spawn automatically after a certain amount of time if you chose a Horde gametype map, but if you chose and infection gametype map on accm, nothing happen?

(BTW, on the TWM2 Main server, zombies can't be killed, they and us are invincible, any admin to change that setting?)
  • I believe most of it was controlled by chatcommands, but I'd have to look into it to say the specifics, as I never really used them myself. Try the /help command to start, perhaps.
  • Confirming, following the nested "/help" tree will lead you to salvation.
  • (BTW, on the TWM2 Main server, zombies can't be killed, they and us are invincible, any admin to change that setting?)

Fixed... apparently invincible armors was left on.

If there are any more issues inside the TWM2 server, pop me an email or send me a PM on my forums.
  • Yes. I'm going to be hosting ACCM 1.4 (whatever was finished) on a branzone server. 8 Slots. Feel free to join guys. Anyone who would like to bug test or tweak I'm all open to have an entertaining zombie killing environment. If it turns out to be successful I'll bump the amount of slots up to 14. You can find me under the character name: Collective

I had promised him I would make code contributions to the server when I could, as well.
    (Yes I'm alive)