Computer and Piano [reuploaded]

Because my other computer and piano threads lost all of their images, here they are again. As always these were both made without the use of editor, done to show off the power of MooCon and to show that you can build anything without editor.
  • Piano1.png
  • Piano2.png
  • computer1.png
  • computer2.png
  • computer3.png
  • computer4.png
  • computer5.png

Comments

• Yay! Very nicely done.
  • Heh, I remember that computer. I thought you were a god at building, As they say, Use of great time always brings great detail. (Actually I just made that up).

Anyways, Don't lose your touch Foo. :)

Placing the keys so perfectly aligned and a perfect intimidation of the keyboard, I'll never know.
  • Foocumber, you is a dirty cracker and you's can has none of my Cheesburgerz.
  • Welcome to the forums...
  • Lol, Hi Warlord.
  • Elec loaded that in clocks...^_0?
  • Because my other computer and piano threads lost all of their images, here they are again. As always these were both made without the use of editor, done to show off the power of MooCon and to show that you can build anything without editor.

Lies. I call... Shenanigans

:clap:

SS or it didn't happen.

I need you to remake it completely and have someone stand behind you to take a few screenshots of you and your computer as you build it. then upload the screens to these forums. NO LESS THEN 5!!!
  • Agreed....Elec loaded that comp in clocks, an ECM mod
  • I saw him make it you idiots, he made it last summer. ('07)
  • Why didnt you record? Wheres the tape? WHERES THE TAPE???
  • Agreed....Elec loaded that comp in clocks, an ECM mod
    ECM has a save importing system to read MooCon, Quantium, and Metallic saves.

FooCumber gave me a copy of the computer save.
  • Aaaaaahhhh, Emp still thinks ur frawd
  • Good for him.
  • Aaaaaahhhh, Emp still thinks ur frawd
    No, he doesn't...
  • Tits or GTFO!

... Wait, wrong forum.
    Screenies or GTFO!

Edit: Anyone want to scale down my sig for me? I just realized how obnoxiously big it is, but I lost photoshop when I reformatted my hdd.
  • Soop da whoop!
  • I could not agree more.
  • I prefer it in impossible quiz I. Its fun!
  • Zaxx, i watched Foocumber make the Computer and the Piano.

I applaud you Foo.