Tracer ECM with Tribes Next

Well, last night, some people were saying they thought Thyth made TN cause Tracer ECM to not work on purpose. So, I decided to check out why it didn't work, and realized that Tracer and TN both packaged dispatchLaunchMode(), which was easy to fix.

Also, i made the voice menu position itself correctly. You should be able to see your custom binds now...

The attached vl2 of Tracer ECM will work with TN.
If you find any bugs related to Tracer and TN, tell me, and I'll see if i can fix it.

Comments

• they thought Thyth made TN cause Tracer ECM to not work on purpose

My bad.

I made a joking comment on a server, "lol, maybe thyth made it not work on purpose, because he doesn't like being annoyed"
  • Lol, well, someone apparently believed it. But, this should make it clear that he didn't disable Tracer ECM
  • lol i posted a conspiracy theory...

so this version of Tracer ECM is Thyth friendly?
  • actually, this version of ecm is mismatched, eg, bioderm warrior voice becomes monster.

so no, this ECM is NOT Thyth proof.
  • Um... this version it Tracer ECM is exactly the same as any other, except for the way it initializes itself. And, the voice menu is aligned correctly. Otherwise, it functions exactly the same. Anny irregularities are NOT caused by TN or Thyth. They would have been there already in the version I downloaded to experiment on.
  • Nifty. Appreicate the fixes.
  • Mm. Perhaps you could take a look at why when I hit any key combo to fast it misses a step. I.e. vsag = Attack the enemy gen, which is vag. =(

Lol, vag.