Hello!

I've recently re-installed T2 and this mod after a few years of inactivity. I missed it too much. I was wondering if there was any way to play online, are there any servers running?

Comments

• Yes, you can still play online in the same old fashion (by using a shortcut to the mod or just adding -online to the target of a tribes2.exe shortcut), as long as you remember your login info. There are usually at least two servers running, more during peak hours.
    We usually have two [The-Construct.net] dedicated servers of our own that most people play on, but our Texas server is currently offline having some work done.
  • Slight problem, I can't remember my login info. I would create a new account, but it knows I've already used my key.
  • I emailed both of them and await a response. One more question, which mod do you use on your server? I have Moo Con, Metallic and Construction v.70a.
  • I run an updated, so-far unreleased version of Metallic. I've made quite a few additions and cleaned it up considerably, will probably release it on here after I finish up a few important things and remove a lot of placeholder stuff I was testing.
  • Hm well you should release that so I can play with you. =o
  • When I use the Metallic Offline Server shortcut and go to the lan game to host, construction isn't an option for game type. What's do I do?

EDIT: Also, where do I deposit downloaded maps.

Arg I feel like a noob, it's been so long.
  • The 'Game Type' isn't related to the mod itself, you can choose any of them and still be able to build. If you've tried and aren't able to, make sure you run the dso remover before the first launch.
    .vl2 maps go in your base folder, or in your construction folder. Make sure they don't get renamed to .zip or anything.