Computer

I am working on a collection of high-detail objects and this is the second in the series. It is my first attempt at building a computer. It comes with a large monitor, a QWERTY keyboard, a mouse, and a case filled with goodies. Inside the case, I've taken detail to everything down to the fan of the system. There are two graphics cards with an SLI bridge, hard drive, twin-disc drives, rear-ports, and a tiny itty bitty fan along with some RAM. I made this on Thyth's birthday using MooCon and again, no editor involved. It only takes up around 200 pieces, again like the piano.

I will be uploading more of this collection soon once I finish my next piece.

Comments

• Beautiful, and priceless.
  • am i the only person that can't see these :(
  • No, I can't see them either. I was just expressing my opinion, because I have seen a computer he built before.
  • They were lost when we had to switch servers because they were stored incorrectly in the database. The only way to fix them would be to reupload.
  • Just ask Foo for the save files instead :p
  • I have a copy of the save file on Clockworks. I can load it if you want to look at it/take new screen shots.
  • yeah its no big deal, i just wanted to make sure it wasnt a problem on my end. see if maybe i could fix it.

thx tho
  • Maybe I could take a few new screens today, if I ever get on that is.