What IS new in ACCM 1.3.2 anyway?

I just got the ACCM 1.3.2 not-finished version. but uhhh i had no idea on how to use the new features (unless there arent any and blnukem has just put in 1.3.1) so. uh how do you use sentinels...motd's..?

Comments

• 1. Eolk uploaded it, not me. (so it's probably broken as well as not finished)
    2. I didn't add the sentinels.
    3. /MOTD to set the message of the day.
    4. 1.3.2 is mostly a bunch of bug fixes because as soon as I added something, normally Eolk broke that or something else completely random broke.
  • 2. I didn't add the sentinels.
    LIES, Retribution was able to spawn the shape on his server, but couldn't find the commands, and at least part of the code is in it.
  • LIES, Retribution was able to spawn the shape on his server, but couldn't find the commands, and at least part of the code is in it.

Those are the vehicles, without the AI, they are not sentinels, they just look like flying cameras with turrets.
  • could you release the sentinels then.. possibly?..
    1. Eolk uploaded it, not me. (so it's probably broken as well as not finished)
    4. 1.3.2 is mostly a bunch of bug fixes because as soon as I added something, normally Eolk broke that or something else completely random broke.

Yeah, Eolk did it... O.o

I'm not saying this again... I've already said it like 10 times...

NO

Now stop asking.
  • dont forget the broken /badd feature which no matter what you do, makes you add yourself to your own buddy list :P
  • There's a /badd feature? o_O
  • or something else completely random broke.

Good times.
    :lol:

Don't expect him to do that anytime soon.
    I'm not saying this again... I've already said it like 10 times...

NO

Now stop asking.

And I saw that...

If I find the time (not working on C&C mod) I'll throw together an AI for you to implement in your server signal. But I highly doubt that I will.
  • i dont play T2 much any more. i dont have the time. you dont really need to :)
  • /nit-pick
    I'm not saying this again...

NO
    Err... you said it again! :p

/end nit-pick
  • lol "laz0rs"
  • I'll throw together an AI for you to implement in your server signal. But I highly doubt that I will.
    He already has an AI for them.
  • If I find the time (not working on C&C mod) I'll throw together an AI for you to implement in your server signal. But I highly doubt that I will.
    He already has an AI for them.

Yeah asshole, I didn't release the sentinel vehicle code just so some asshole like you can claim the entire project for yourself. Actually... I don't even know why I released them, it's not like me to give people my shit.
  • Maybe one day, a young hobbit will tople with Nukems computer, and realize the riches in between, so as to download himself a copy of the Sentinels AI, naively making himself the pray of Nukems day and night hunt.

After all... it's... his precious..
  • Yeah asshole, I didn't release the sentinel vehicle code just so some asshole like you can claim the entire project for yourself. Actually... I don't even know why I released them, it's not like me to give people my shit.

what the fuck are you smoking? I never said anything about claiming anything. My entire point is, If you lack to release an AI for a vehicle that people want to see in their server, Then I'll write an AI script for THEM to use... god. You are so cynical sometimes.
  • Miaow! Cat fight! Quick Phantom scratch his eyes out before he sprays you!
  • Miaow! Cat fight! Quick Phantom scratch his eyes out before he sprays you!

There is no point for him to even reply to that. He burned himself by posting that bullshit.
  • Wow aren't we in a confrontative mood today Phantom :D
  • what the fuck are you smoking? I never said anything about claiming anything. My entire point is, If you lack to release an AI for a vehicle that people want to see in their server, Then I'll write an AI script for THEM to use... god. You are so cynical sometimes.

Looks like someone is having their period. :lol:

Listen to me fatass, I don't want you adding your pathetic AI to my sentinel vehicles, if people use your crap, then I don't care - ACCM is dead anyway. The reason I didn't put the sentinels in ACCM is because I'm using them for something else, now fuck off and go back to jerking off to C&C and drop the subject.
This discussion has been closed.