Vazo Abuses!!!!

Just kidding! :wave:

Now that you all are here... Can I have a cookie?

Comments

• *gives a cookie*
  • haha, oh god, i really hope this one doesnt turn sour, or i may just explode >=/
  • Thank you for jynxing it DB
  • YOU KNOW WHO REALLY PISSES ME OFF? FUCKING VAZOLYTH! WHAT A DICK HEAD! ALWAYS RUNNING AROUND LIKE HE OWNS THE PLACE. YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK? .....what do I think? Damn, it's been a while since I actually thought about that. I suppose I think about how nice it looks when sky is all sunny and blue and the clouds move across the sky at different speeds. Or why I always miss the bloody 19th fret pinch harmonic when I'm trying to dive bomb and look like a tosser. Or why everyone hates spam so much? I actually quite enjoy the stuff. Not to bitter, and nice with mash. Or why do the Coca Cola adverts always show someone getting a glass bottle from the vending machine and all I ever get is a shit plastic one? Do they think I'm going to bottle someone with it? I dunno bout you but I don't tend to get aggressive after one to many bottles of Coke! Although I do start to shake a bit. Aaaah I remember the allnighters I used to pull on Tribes 2 where I would go through 6 litres of Coke and then spend the next day in bed eyes wide with my cold sweat on. Those were the days. Flunking off from college to smoke bongs in a field. Ahh it's nice to reminise every now and then. I should do this more often really! .........oh, FUCK OFF VAZOLYTH
  • WTF? that was random.
  • lol? I dunno if I should blow that post off as a joke or retaliate, but for now; lol.
  • One day, Vaz duct taped me to a tree and beat me senseless with a feather boa! talk about abuse! ;) I like your house btw. the one with the sign that said "Vazolyth's Residence" on it.
    stylish!
  • Hopefully shane closes this thread before it gets really violent... and pimp goes crazy and attacks everyone.... yea lets hope that doesn't happen... TO HELL WITH THE EVIL VAZOLYTH (AKA ILLUSION) yes i revealed his true identity holy shat now bow before me pathetic mortals.
  • You have got to lay off the sauce pimp >_<

But wow guys, awfully violent this month? So much hatred and unnecessary racism in this thread...
  • How dare you speak to me Meza!
    acting like i have forgotten everything you've done to me...
    I SHALL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!
  • pimp, you don't seriously think me and illusion are the same person do you?
  • Of course not you bafoon...
    Note that i did say EVIL vazolyth.
  • :(. I was about to ban the posters i.d. Well there goes my fun!
  • Spin's right about coca cola plastic bottles.

Glass ones taste better.
  • Same goes for beer. In order of taste: Draught in a pint glass > Bottled beer > canned bear.

Oh and Vaz, I wasn't joking or insulting you, I was just talking rubbish for the sake of causing arguements / confusement. I tagged out and let my padawan, Teh Pimp take over :D
  • Vazolyth abuses his admin rights.
  • I abuse Vazo.
  • wow, you must be new here Vazzy.
    Welcome to the construct.

PS: I WANT MY PHONE CALL.
  • There is an amusing amount of "Vazolyth Abuses" threads.
  • I abuse Vazo.
    indeed.
    faster Nukem! uhhh!
    watch out vazzy, Deeeflun's getting jealous.
  • There is an amusing amount of "Vazolyth Abuses" threads.
    indeed, nuff said, you win teh thread, this is getting so old its like learning necromancy, just let this shit die already, and stop trapping its soul in varyous threads, assholes
  • In case you hadn't realised, this thread doesn't actually have anything to do with whether Vazzo abuses or not.
  • Haha, fuckers, that shit has been copy written.
  • Haha, fuckers, that is shit has been copy written.

What? Sorry you lost me at "that is shit has"
  • What? Sorry you lost me at "that is shit has"

I think i was trying to say it's shit, and it has been copy written. I'll likely know for sure by tomorrow.
  • indeed, nuff said, you win teh thread, this is getting so old its like learning necromancy, just let this shit die already, and stop trapping its soul in varyous threads, assholes
    Win! Yeah, what he said...
  • I think i was trying to say it's shit, and it has been copy written. I'll likely know for sure by tomorrow.

Yeay, That ^
  • __________________________________

THREAD ENDS HERE