Can i Load Building from other Construct mod Server

Can i Load any save building in one construct mod e.g. Construction mod TX or BC or Krypton Live and etc. :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Yes, you can load buildings between the two "the-construct" servers. But there are a couple things you need to do.

1. You need to go up to the top right side of the forums and find your "Auth code" (ex. 123456789990).

2. Copy it and join a game.

3. When you are in type "/auth 123456789990" and then you will have the option to upload your buildings to TC.

4. Once a building is uploaded to TC (after you save it of course) you can download it on any the-construct server. Just make sure you upload it every time you want to load it on a different server.

===

Anyone correct me if I am wrong or missed something.
  • Can i Load any save building in one construct mod e.g. Construction mod TX or BC or Krypton Live and etc. :confused::confused::confused:

It varies by the mod. Some mods have different deployable settings than other mods and therefore will not save the same. However, if your building consists of LSBs or packs common to all construction mods, It can easily be transferred by the host to another mod.
  • Simply put: no. The TC.net servers have an online save repository system that let you transfer saves between BC and TX.

Different mods have different deployable code which are mostly incompatible with each other, so you have to do really fancy conversion if you want everything to work properly.

Loading a save file can be a security risk if someone has tampered with it, so servers that have sharing systems have to trust each other.

But, if you're really elite, you could write a script to save object ghosts to file, and process/convert them from ghost data into data that a server could actually load. If you ran your own server, you could subsequently load those "shadow" saves, and continue working on them, but you wouldn't be able to upload them or load them on servers that weren't your own.
  • 3. When you are in type "/auth 123456789990" ...
    That should be "/link 123456789990" ...
  • oh, thanks. its been a while since ive done that.